Camila's Introduction

Camila's POV

Camila was standing outside of the sky high glass structure. Her palms were sweaty, her mind was filled with thoughts. Just freshly graduating college, she was already in line for her first interview. Her emotions were beyond mixed. She had heard of Michelle Jauregui many times and the sickening stories that go with her. However, Camila's mind was strictly focused on money and supporting the person that did everything to make her a strong, independent woman. She wouldn't let a few rumors shy her away from finding a solid job.

Gripping the cold handlebar, Camila swung the door open. She walked carefully into the building, trying to not humiliate herself, as anyone could tell she was terrified. But who wouldn't be terrified? It was her first job interview ever. Looking around, she managed to land her eyes on the front desk. Clearing her throat, she mustered up the courage to ask for directions.

A few minutes later, Camila found herself sitting outside the "devils" office. The pit of her stomach swarmed. She couldn't help but squirm in the seat at the thought of how awful this interview could go.

"Camila Cabello .. Miss Jauregui is ready for you.."

Her nerves swallowed her with each step she took towards the room. She felt like you could hear her heart thud from a thousand miles away. Walking into the office, her nerves seemed to grow if possible. The Forrest green eyes of the girl in front of her seemed to dig into her. As if they were reading her every thought. Intimidating, she thought. But devilish, no. The woman faced in front of Camila was gorgeous, she doesn't think she's ever seen a more gorgeous woman in fact. Sitting down on the chair in front of her, she couldn't quite figure out what to say, but a struggled introduction.

"Hello, I'm Camila.."

Authors note-

Surprise.