Chapter 3.

Camila's POV

The unpleasant sound of my alarm rang through the small bedroom I slept in every night. Groaning I pushed myself further into the fluffy comforter which was thrown over my petite frame. I took a few more minutes regretting my life decisions before climbing out of the puddle of warmth that surrounded me. I hurried to the bathroom, turning the shower on, hoping that it would wake me up more. Stripping from the oversized t-shirt that tangled around my body, I let myself sink into the steamy mist underneath shower head. I wonder what Miss.Jauregui would look like standing under it. Dripping wet hair over her Porcelain skin. Her emerald green eyes digging into my skin as she tells me to get on my knees.

I shook the dirty thoughts that plunged into my head as I lathered my body up in soap. I shouldn't be thinking about Miss. Jauregui like that. she's my boss and she's engaged.

Ringing the soapy foam off the body, I wrapped myself in a towel. Starting my morning routine of applying a little eyeliner and mascara along with brushing my teeth. Walking into my closet, my eyes roamed over the various articles of clothing I had. Ultimately I decided on white bralette and a see-through plaid, long sleeve shirt with my white skirt. My hair floundering over my shoulders as I slid my feet into the pair of white stilettos beneath me.

Grabbing my purse off my dresser, I head out the door. standing there is Mitchell.

"Good morning, Mrs.Cabello" she teased, clearly amused with the fright she caused me.

"What are you doing here, Miss.Jauregui?" I quietly asked, closing the door of my house behind me.

"I'm not letting you walk to or from work. It's dangerous. You will be riding with me for now on." Or on you

I shook my head, not trusting my voice as the passive thoughts in my head swirled. I followed swiftly behind her to her slick black car. Open my door she gestured me in. Mumbling a quick "thank you" I pushed past her, sliding into the seat beneath me.

"Camila, did you sleep well last night?" She asked, keeping her graze on the road in front of her. The sight was a sight for sore eyes. "You look a little flustered this morning."

"Yes Mitchell, I sleep well. You just gave me quite a scare this morning." Mitchell chuckled at this, a smirk playing along her lips.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Cabello"

-

I trailed behind Miss. Jauregui as she entered the elevator, pushing number 27 on the panel.

"You look divine today , Mrs. Cabello"

My cheeks flourished as I murmured out a thank you, her voice echoing through my mind. She noticed me.

"Why are you so shy Camila? When I give you a compliment, look up at me and say thank you." Miss.Jauregui stated, the firmness dripping off her voice as the elevators door ding.

"Yes ma'am" was all I could murmur out before she stepped out. Signaling me to follow behind her. My eyes trailed down her back side as she walked, her hips swaying from side to side. She walked with power and elegance. It was scary. But it was also intimidating and hot. The ways of this woman is something unlike I've ever seen before.

Stepping into the office, Miss. Jauregui turned to face me. Her dark mysterious eyes shining into mine as her lips parted. I knew she was talking but her plump lips seemed to devour any thought process I was experiencing.

"Ms.Cabello, are you even listening?" She said, her eyebrows cocking. Lie Camila, lie!

"Yes Miss. Jauregui, but I think I need you to run through it one more time." I smiled, trying to be persuasive. Her feet moved beneath her, her body pulling towards me until she stood a mere centimeter away. Her slender hands firmly grabbed my chin, my cheeks heating in anticipation.

"You know Camila, If you weren't too busy eye-fucking my lips, you'd know what I said" smugness laced from her voice, her perfectly polished thumb ran over my bottom lip. "Good girls listen Camila, isn't that right?"

I stuttered, "yes ma'am.." my thoughts going a hundred miles an hour. Being this close to her heated my body, the way she stared into my eyes made me want to drop. The Aura around her intoxicated my senses.

She dropped her hand, placing a neatly stacked pile in my hands before pointing at the seat near her desk. "Sit there and sort through these"

My stiletto heels shuffled against the ground as I hurriedly sat down. The wetness between my thighs present as I squirmed in my seat, trying to stay collected as I sorted through the huge stack.

"Next time, I'll sit you over my lap and make sure you behave. We wouldn't want that, now would we, Ms.Cabello?"

"No Miss.Jauregui, we wouldn't."

Authors note-

The first few chapters will be short like this. I'm still trying to get everything going and a story line present. But for now, enjoy the short little updates I will be bringing y'all <3