Chapter- 5

Chris Breezy |"Dr.Brown" |

"Good Morning Jalisa" I said as I walked to my office.

"Good Morning Dr.Brown, did you hear about your patient?"

"I have a lot of patients Jalisa, be specific." I laughed

"Umm Namoni?" She said trying to remember her name.

"Naomi? What happened?" Asked curiously

"Well, when she was coming out of here yesterday she got into a car accident. I don't know what hap-" I cut her off

"What hospital?" I asked her, getting straight to the point.

"Memorial." She responded quickly

I clutched my briefcase and ran out of the building. I got into my car and drove to the hospital.

As I drove, I felt like it was my fault. I basically kicked her out while she was sobbing & it was pouring raining and I let her drive.

"Naomi Brooks?" I said to the lady behind the desk as she sat on the phone.

She didn't respond..

"Naomi Brooks, Please?" I said, with a little more impatience in my voice.

She looked at me and continued her conversation.

"Mam' can you please help me?!" I asked in a rush

She looked at me and held her finger up at me. That's when I lost it...

I grabbed her by her collar, I held her in the air making her come off her two feet dangling dropping the phone.

"If you don't fucking help me I'm going to smack the teeth out of your mouth. I'm asking yo ass nicely, now help me." Then letting her go..

She was shaking rapidly as she looked at her computer screen.

"Roo-m 2-207, 6th floor." She told me, as she stuttered up a storm.

I went to the elevator pressing the 'Up' button. I was growing impatient waiting, so I ran up the stairs.