Chapter- 10

"KARMAAAAAAA!" I yelled from our master bathroom

"Yes Baby?" She faintly responded waking up from her sleep

"Are you cheating on me?!"

"..."

"Karma, I know you fucking heard me! Answer me!" I yelled angrily from the bathroom

"Yes, yes I am Chris."

Karma |POV|

Chris walked over to me with the most unreadable facial expression ever. And I opened my mouth to speak but, all I seen was his fist coming towards my face. He begun to hit me repeatedly. I tried to run but, he gripped my ankle and began pulling me off the bed as I screamed and kicked.

"Chris, please stop!" I pleaded

He didn't respond. He continued to drag me.

"Chris please! Please, I love you!" I sobbed

"If you loved me we wouldn't be in this position right now, Karma." He said with no emotion in his voice.

3rd person point of view

Chris dragged Karma into the empty bedroom next to theirs. He then left the room and locked the door. He came back with a chair, duck tape, and a gun.

Chris then sat her in the chair easily. Karma didn't fight back because she knew that he had complete overpower on her. Chris taped her wrist, ankles and stomach to the chair.

Chris took one bullet out of his pocket and placed it into one of the 6 open slots of his revolver. He locked and loaded the gun and spun the cylinder and let it stop when gravity told it to. He then put the barrel to Karma's head and pulled the trigger.

*Click*

Karma then opened her eyes looking at Chris while she was speechless

"Well, I guess it wasn't your time." Chris said as he dropped the gun and walked out the room.

Chris

Honestly I can't explain my actions. I let my anger take control of me and I was willing to kill my wife. I need an escape. I need to see Naomi.

Memorial Hospital

"Hello, I'm here to see Naomi Brooks." I said to the secretary I once chocked up before

"Um.. Ms. Brooks got discharged two days ago sir."

"Are you sure?" I asked with confusion

"I'm positive." She responded. I looked at her with an intense look before walking away to make sure she wasn't lying.

"Asshole" she murmured

I quickly got in and started my car driving to my job. Even though it's my day off, I need to go in my files and find out what's Naomi's address.

"Hey, Dr. Brown" Brittney said to me as I entered. I bypassed her hello, I had no time to talk.

I unlocked my door and didn't bother to close it. I went quickly to my file cabinet searching frantically through hundreds of papers for one name, one address. After approximately 11 long minutes I finally found Naomi's information. I grabbed every paper with her name on it, crumbling them in one hand with my keys in the other. I scurried my way to the building entrence now running to my parked car.

My eyes scattered the paper looking for Naomi's address. Once I found it I put it in my GPS and drove off.

After 20 minutes of driving I came to a stop. I looked at the address double checking it before I got out and made my way to the door.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Who is it?" A recognizable voice echoed from inside of the apartment.

"Open the door." I demanded

Naomi then opened the door in a white flowy dress. She looked like a literal angel. I was speechless.

"Oh my God you're okay!" I felt relief as I picked her up and spun her in a circle.

"Geeze Chris put me down! My stitches!" She ached

"Sorry I just missed you so much." I said as I hugged her again

"I mis-" Naomi got cut off by a masculine voice coming from inside

"Well Naomi, who is this?" A brown skin guy said to her as he looked at me

"Trey this is Chris, Chris this is Trey. My boyfriend"

When she said that I felt some type of way. I can't pinpoint what feeling it was but it didn't feel too welcoming.

Vote
Comment
Show love