Chapter 16 - She mad

"Well, these people are all horrible." Natalia leans on me to look at what banner was talking about. "Wait. I know that guy." Banner passes him the photo he was looking at. "From back in the day. He operates off the African coast, black market arms." I give tony an accusing look. "There are conventions, alright? You meet people, I didn't sell him anything." Tony defends. "We'll isn't that a relief" Natalia sarcastically mentions. we see the photo is of a man named Ulysses Klaue. Natalia shows me the scar on the back of Klaue's neck. "What's this?" I ask.

"Uh, it's a tattoo. I don't think he had it..." Tony added. "No, those are tattoos, this is a brand." Thor argued. Banner identifies the brand on Klaue's neck on the computer. "Oh, yeah. It's a word in an African dialect meaning thief, in a much less friendly way." Banner added. "What dialect?" I ask. "Wakanada...Wa...Wa...Wakanda." Natalia snickers. "If this guy got out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods..." Tony starts. "I thought your father said he got the last of it?" I asked Tony.  "I don't follow. What comes out of Wakanda?" Natalia points to my shield. "That's where my dads shield was made from the strongest metal on earth." Natalia answers."Where is this guy now?" I ask hoping t find him.

Natalia pov

"Stark." I hear Klaue mention Tony's name and ultron is getting aggravated. "What?" Klaue grins. "Tony Stark used to say that...to me. You're one of his." I look at my parents. "What?! I'm not...!" I see that he grabs Klaue "I'm not. You think I'm one of Stark's puppets, his hollow men? I mean look at me, do I look like Iron Man? Stark is" he chops off Klaue's arm and I flinch a little. "I'm sorry. I am sor-- Ooh, I'm sure that's going to be okay. I'm sorry, it's just I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark! It's a thing with me. Stark is, he's a sickness!" Dad signals for tony to interfere and tony nods and appears in his Iron Man suit.

"Ahh, Junior." He lands, thor dad and I come up behind him. "You're gonna break your old man's heart." I glare at ultron. "Ahh Miss oracle what a pleasure it is but If I have to break your heart I will" ultron maliciously smiles. "We don't have to break anything." Thor interrupted. "Clearly you've never made an omelet." I glared.
"He beat me by one second." tony interjected.
"Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?" Pietro and I look at each other. "Why are you doing this Pietro?" I ask as Wanda walks up glaring.

"This was never my life." Tony tells him Pietro.
"You two can still walk away from this just like Josie did" dad tells the twins. "Oh, we will." Wanda smiles wickedly. "I know you've suffered Josie told us" I look away knowing they hate me right now. "Uuughh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..." ultron exaggerates. "If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor pleaded. "I think you're confusing peace with quiet." "I I think you have officially lost the right to talk metal man" I warn. Mom and uncle Clint snickers. "Yuh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?" Tony asks not standing down. "I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan--" Ultron attacks tony, and his drones drop down to attack us. The Twins join the fight.

I harnes my wisps and destroy the bots but Wanda attacks me so it's just me and her. "Why are you doing this?!" I yell. "You left us!!" "I had no choice, they transferred me to another base" she looks at me stunned and I blast her knocking her out a little bit. Dad knocks down Pietro. Stay down, kid!

"Thor! Status?" Dad says while we're fighting Klaue's men and ultrons bots. "The girl tried to warp my mind. Take special care, I doubt a human could keep her at bay. Fortunately, I am mighty." Thor answers.

*flackback*

I look around and I'm in the bedroom I was when I was younger and see Rumlow. "No no no not this! Anything but this!" Wake up. "Back the hell off of you want to live obviously you don't listen" Bucky? Rumlow and Bucky fight for a few minutes till Rumlow is shot in the shoulder. Rumlow runs off and I kiss Bucky. "God I can't leave you alone forn5 minutes without him going near you" I cup his face and tear up. "Their gonna punish you for this and it's all my fault" I cry. "But your worth it and nobody couldnkeep me from protecting you not even pierce" he takes off his dog tags and puts it on my neck. "I will always be right here protecting you Josie"

*End of flashback*

I get out of my trance and runover to uncle Clint who puts an electric arrow on Wanda's  forehead. "I've done the whole mind control thing. Not a fan." just then Pietro speeds in, knocks down Barton but not before I blasted him catching him off guard, he quickly gets up and picks up Wanda and speeds off. "Yeah, you better run." I chuckle and help Clint up. "She got to you didn't she?" I shake my head. "I'm a lot stranger than she is I protect my sad past especially from her all she did was bring my good memories" I grin and uncle Clint chuckled.

"Mom!" Clint and I run over and see her emotionally exhausted hanging onto dad and he looks the same as mom did.

A while later  on the Quinjet, everyone free from their respective visions. I never left my parents side. "I'm gonna kill her" i hissed. "The news is loving you guys. Nobody else is. There's been no official call for Banner's arrest, but it's in the air." Maria said over the phone. "Stark Relief Foundation?" Tony asked. "Already on the scene. How's the team?" Maria replied and asked. Tony looked at me as I shook my head. "Everyone's...we took a hit. We'll shake it off." Tony told Maria. "Well for now I'd stay in stealth mode, and stay away from here." I couldn't stop thinking of the flashback I had of bucky thinking I should find him on my own. "Hey, you wanna switch out?" Tony asked Clint who was flying the quintet.

"No, I'm good. If you wanna get some kip, now's a good time, cause we're still a few hours out. You too Josie" I nodded and closed my eyes falling asleep far on my dads shoulder. A few hours later The Quinjet lands outside a large farmhouse and they all walk towards the house.
"What is this place?" Insmirk. "It's a house can't you tell?" Tony snickers. "Spoken like a true legend" tony laughs. "Let's hope." We all enter the house.

To be continued...