Chapter 38

The next morning Josie stirred awake to see herself fully Naked and looks over and finds Bucky nude as well as he smiles at her grabbing her by the hips to straddle in top of him.

"Good morning beautiful" she smiles trying g to get out of bed to get dressed.

"Good morning I have work so that means we gotta get up" Bucky groans and they end up on the floor where he now has boxers on and Josie is dressed.

"Do we have to?" He groans.

"Yes sergeant Barnes I do have to but I'll be back after that" she gets up and grabs her thing but goes back over to Bucky and kisses him.

After hours of deciding Josie wanted to take six months off so she can focus on getting her things organized like signing the company over to pepper and Morgan. after that she received a text from bucmy saying to get home fast. She walked in the door after racing to Bucky's place.

"What is it?" She asked. Bucmy was furious.

"Look at this" she looked at the tv and her whole mood changed completely.

"Who the hell is that and why does it say new captain America???" She looked at Bucky.

"Cause Sam gave the shield away" Bucky tuned the tv off and stood up.

"Come on let's go pay a visit to your best firend" she shook her head groaning as Bucky already was out the door. "Yep this is gonna be bad" she muttered.

At the base,
Josie and bucmy walk to Sam as she have an innocent look.

"Hi best friend" they walk up.

"You shouldn't have given up the shield" she shook her head at her boyfriends comment.

"Good to see you too Buck hey Josie how are you?" She let out a sigh. Sam ignored her.

"This is wrong" Sam kept walking.

"Hey hey look I'm working alright? So all this outrage is gonna have to wait" Sam groaned.

"You didn't know this was gonna happen?!" Bucky asked.

"Yeah cause giving the shield away is somethjng that we all expected" Josie sarcastically added. The men glared at her.

"No! Of course I didn't know that was gonna happen you think it don't break my heart to see them marxh him out and call him. The new captain America?" Josie wished her parents were still with her instead of traveling  so she could just cry in their arms.

"This isn't what Steve wanted hell Natasha wouldn't want this either" Bucky mentioned the married couple.

"Oh my god so what do you want me to do?" They were acting like children.

"Oh my god will you both knock it off?" She groaned.

"Yeah right it's a great reunion you two be well" Bucky got pissed.

"You had no right to give up the shield" Josie walked side by side with Bucky and their hands linked.

"This is what your not gonna do come here in your extended life and tell me about my rights" Sam pointed at Bucky.

"And that right there is what your not gonna do. Yes we are upset understand that Sam that was my fathers shield and he gave it to you to carry on his legacy"

Sam let out a sigh after Josie talked to him.

"Besides that I have bigger things to deal with now" Bucky and Josie looked at Sam confused.

"Oh here we go again mama Mia" Josie groaned getting a gore from Sam.

"What could be bigger than this?" Sam pulls out his phone.