𝟎𝟏-𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Let's do this!" Kate screamed aloud once she walked into the A troupe studio, ready to commence the first practice with their official A-Troupe group. It was time to see whether they had made the right choice or whether the group wouldn't fit as they had expected.

First on the floor was West, starting the first session with a few flips in the centre of the room before melding into some hip hop moved to conclude.

"I make it into A-Troupe and I am so excited! I just wanna do backflips all the way home. I just hope that Kiara got in as well."—West

The boy was then—regretfully—joined by Emily who did a floating pirouette to join the boy in the middle of the room. She had a huge smile on her face, clearly very happy that she had made it into A-Troupe once again.

"Honestly, I've been in A-Troupe for so long, I know I'm going to be Dance Captain this season. It's not even a question.—Emily

Eldon was the next one to join, although that was expected by everybody. He was classed as the strongest male dancer at their studio, much to Daniels's dismay which was probably why the pair had been rivals for so long. It definitely was.

"When I saw that I made it into A-Troupe, I was so happy. I mean, that's a whole other year with Emily. That's a whole other year I get to ask her out."—Eldon

The trio became a quadruplet as Kiara did an areal into the room, landing in front of the other three who were at the back letting the girl have her moment while they continued to dance—as they did with everyone once they entered.

"I'm so happy I got into A-Troupe. I would have been really disappointed if I tried as hard as I did and I still wasn't good enough. Even if I was in the same place last year.—Kiara

Following Kiara was Michelle who did a handspring into the studio and started wafting her hair around excitedly. Kiara noticed the visible anger and frustration that took over Emily's features when the girl came in. In all honesty, Kiara thought it was funny that she was getting so riled up over a dancer just because she was better than her—although the girl thought most people were.

"When I find out that I made it into A-Troupe, I'm bursting with joy."—Michelle

"She's not that good, so I don't really get why she's here."—Emily

"She's just got that 'wow' factor that some of our group sometimes lacks—"—Kate

"Emily."—Kiara

"—So I think she's a great addition to our group."—Kate

The next to enter studio A was Stephanie. She came in with a smile which turned into a bitter glare at Michelle when she met the eye of her best friend who was glaring at the girl as viciously as possible.

"The fact that Michelle got thrown into A-Troupe right away, I'm scared that she's going to throw our family off balance. It might affect us as dancers for regionals."—Stephanie

"And people say I'm dramatic."—Kiara

There was currently six out of the eleven dancers in the studio which meant only five places were left. One of those was filled by Daniel who did a jump so high in the air that Kiara thought her eyes were deceiving her.