Chapter Fourteen

I woke up with the urge to throw up so I got up and ran in the bathroom. I didn't even notice Zeus right behind me holding my hair. When I finished I looked up at him and he handed me a wet towel.

"Thanks. " I said wiping my face.

"Your welcome. My mama came and got the girls for today so I'm taking you out. Get ready so we can go to waffle house. " He said walking off.

I nodded my head and went to get dress. I put on some skinny jeans with a white tee shirt and my black jacket. I walked downstairs to see Zeus in the living room waiting on me.

When he turned and seen me he smiled and I blushed. He turned off tv were he was watching the game. He opened the front door for me and the car door. We drove for about five minutes before he spoke.

"I have to stop by the trap, Do you mind?" He asked.

"No." I simply said. I've never been to his trap before. As long as I've been staying with him he has let none of his work get into his household.

"So what are we going to name our son" He said taking me by surprise.

"First how do you know I'm having a boy? Second why are you claiming a child that aint yours? " I asked him.

"To answer your first question because I know this type of stuff. And to answer your second question I know how it feels to grow up without a dad and thats why I turned to the streets. I really like you and I want to be the most important man in your life. I see how you are with Noah. I want to claim the child and take care of yall and Leah. " He confessed.

"We'll have to see how things go these next 7 months. I really like you to but I don't want to rush things. I know you already have a daughter but I need to make sure your committed to two more responsiblities that aren't yours. " I stated.

"Ok. " He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

We sung along to some rap songs and laugh until we pulled up at his trap. He got out and told me to stay in so I did as told. I got on Instagram but look when I heard a woman begging loudly. I looked up and seen Zeus yelling at her.

"Meechie get out of here. " Zeus yelled.

"Please Zeus I need it bad. "

I got out the car and walked up to them.

"Ma? " I said.

"Meechie your mother? " He asked.

"So you on drugs now? Is this why you been acting funny toward me? " I asked her.

"Yes Ahnya, That's why. The day you came over I got laid off and Jason said he could make me feel better. I was high when you came over. That's why I didn't believe you. That's why the house was a mess. That's why I believed everything Jason said over what you said. Now can you please tell Zeus to give me what I want. "

"Give it to her" I demanded. Zeus looked at me confused. "I said give it to her! "

I walked to the car and got in. Zeus got in a minute later. He began driving.

"Zeus why you do this? Why can't you stop selling? You breaking families apart by doing this shit" I questioned.

"Because I've been doing this 6 years. My family needed the money. I had to do what I needed to do as the man of the house. I got a job doing the only I knew I could do. " He said.

"But you were selling to my momma! How would you feel if someone was selling to yo momma?" I semi yelled.

"Don't bring my momma into this." He yelled scaring me a little bit but I wasn't going to let him know that.

"Why because the truth hurts? You wouldn't want someone selling to yo momma but you can sell to minds. "

"I do this to provide for mines. They needed the money and I became so good at this. I became one of the biggest drug lords by the age of 21."

"But now you got this family to think about with three kids. You know what just take me back to your house"

"Oh, so now it's just my house. Okay bet. " He said.

The rest of the way home was silent. Once we got there I went in the kitchen to get something to eat because I was hungry. When I was looking for something to eat, Zeus came up behind me. He put his hands on my stomach and his head in the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry baby. It's just that I ain't never imagine settling down with kids. I'm not planning on stopping no time soon but bare with me baby girl because I'm going to one day. I want to be a good father to those kids and a great boyfriend to you. So I need to know will you do me the honor of being my girl? " He asked me. I turned around and looked in his eyes.

"Yes. I will." I smiled.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bed. We kissed for a while before he tried to go farther. But I stopped him.

"I'm not ready Zeus."

"Ok. We can wait." He said getting off of me.

For the rest of the night we cuddled and watched tv.
----------------------------------------

I know I haven't posted in three weeks but my phone is broke. But I'll still try to update when I can.

No quotes. Sorry.

Commet plz && vote!!!!

Love,
TaeMya