Lost Girls

Y/n POV

I took her in my room and got her something to drink from the kitchen. When I went back in the room I Put down the water on my nightstand and sat next to Elena as I could hear her heart beating very fast making notice that she is scared out of her mind. "How do you know that he was a vampire?" I asked her. "Because I looked up on the computer at the news and saw him and that was in 1953." Elena said. "Did he tell you that he was a vampire?" I asked. "Yes, I confronted him at his place and he told me the truth." Elena said. I sighed knowing what I'm about to her next will surely come as a shock to her. "Remember when I told you that I will tell my secret that I've been hiding from you?" I asked her. She nodded. "Yeah, you told me that when you're ready you will tell me." Elena said. "Well I think it's best if I just showed you." I said and made her follow me down to the basement and went to the transition cellar. I opened it and showed her the room. She looked all around the room where she could see chains that is bolted to the walls.

"What is this place?" Elena asked. "This is my transition space." I said leaning against the wall. "But why are there chains here?" She asked. "Because Elena I'm a werewolf." I said. I've never seen her so shocked before in my life. "Not only that but I'm also a witch and a vampire which makes me the first tribrid in history." I said. "Can you show me?" Elena said. I smiled and then I ran in with my vampire speed around the room making her hair fly around her. I stopped then I showed her my magic as I levanted my chains then dropped them to the ground. "Okay now I'm gonna turn into my wolf form if that's alright with you Elena?" I asked her. "I really want to see what your wolf looks like." Elena said intrigued. I then turn into my wolf form and walked towards her slowly. "You were the wolf outside my window." She said I nodded my wolf head. I then grabbed some clothes that were in the corner and turned back to human and put on my clothes. "Wow, that's a lot to take in. I still can't believe that you were watching me all this time." Elena said. "I wanted to protect you that's why I was acting weird when Stefan came here." I said as we were walking out the transition space and locked it behind me.

"Hey, can I stay over tonight? I just have a lot on my mind and I don't want to go back home." She asked as we got out of the basement and went into my room. "Of course. You still have some clothes that you left here so you can change." I said then left the room so she can change and went to the kitchen where my mom was. "I'm guessing Elena found out about Stefan." Mom said when I entered the kitchen. "Yeah, she is kinda freaked out but I also told her about me. I don't want to keep any secrets from her so I told her I'm a tribrid." I said. "That's good that you told her. I could how it was affecting you to not tell her everything." She said while I nodded my head. I went back to my room where I see Elena is finished changing and was sitting on my bed deep in her thoughts, but she heard me coming in. "I'm quite surprised that you didn't leave the second you found out about me. Why?" I asked. She looked at me with a small smile. "Because I know you, y/n. You will protect anybody, you have the most kindest heart I've ever meet." Elena explains making me smile. "Are you scared of Stefan?" I asked. "Yeah, a little. I mean I barely know him at all." Elena said.

"Hey, even though he's a vampire you can still trust him as he only drinks animal blood. It's only Damon you have to worry about. Why don't you text him and let him explain and tell you everything." I said trying to make things right between them again. "You're right I should know the everything about him." Elena said then texted Stefan. "Can you be there with me?" Elena asked. "Of course, I'm right by your side through everything." I said making her smile at me. Then we both went to sleep for a long hectic day for us.

The next day

After we changed our clothes me and Elena left my house and went to the grill where we met Stefan at so he could explain everything to Elena. We sat down at a table with me next to Elena as she doesn't want to leave my side. "You said you'd explain everything that's why I asked you to meet me here. When you google 'vampire' you get a world of fiction. What's the reality?" Elena asked once we sat down. "I can tell you whatever you want to know." Stefan said. "I know you eat garlic." Elena said. "Yes." Stefan said. "And somehow, sunlights not an issue." Elena said. But then a waiter came with our drinks and stopped talking for a second but after she left Stefan spoke up. "We have rings that protect us. And with y/n she doesn't really need it but she made herself a necklace just in case." Stefan said making me agree with him. "Crucifixes?" Elena asked. "Decorative." Me and Stefan said. "Holy water?" Elena asked. "Drinkable." Stefan said. "Mirrors?" Elena asked. "Myth." I said. "You said you don't kill to survive." Elena said. "Animal blood keeps me alive, but not as strong as Damon. It can be very powerful." Stefan said.