Haunted

Y/n POV

I was helping Damon and Stefan finding Vicki as she is a new baby vampire, there is a lot that can go wrong and she might kill the entire town. I was walking by the school when I suddenly heard Tyler talking to someone which I know is Vicki. I ran in my vampire speed and got Vicki out of Tyler's car as she was about to feed on him. "Let go of me!" Vicki yelled. Then Stefan and Damon came here and blocked Tyler. "What's going on here, y/n, Stefan? What's wrong with her?" Tyler asked us. "You don't talk." Damon said. "Screw you, dude." Tyler said to Damon. "Dude? Really? Dude?" Damon said. "Damon, don't." Stefan said. "Oh, come on. Who's gonna miss this idiot?" Damon asked us. "I am, so leave him alone dickhead." I said. Tyler then punched Damon but it didn't affect him. I could smell the fear now rolling off of Tyler. "Ohh! Don't you hurt him." Vicki said as I still held her tightly. Damon then started to choke Tyler making me growl menacing and glowed my red eyes at him for hurting one of my best friends. Damon then started to compel Tyler. "Forget what you saw here tonight. None of us were here." Damon said then threw him. We all left Tyler leaving him confused a little but doesn't remember.

The next day

I was at the Salvatore boardinghouse me and Stefan watching Vicki. Then she went to call Matt after the first ring he picked up the phone. "Yeah?" Matt asked. "Matty?" Vicki said. "Vicki, where are you? Are you ok?" Matt asked her. "Yeah, I'm ok." Vicki said. Tell me where you are, and I'll come get you." Matt said. "No, Matty, I just need some time to figure things out. Just know that I'm ok, ok? Please don't worry about me." Vicki said then hanged up the phone. She looked at me and Stefan before speaking up. "I don't understand why I have to be cooped up here. Why can't I just go home?" Vicki asked us as I leaned on the desk. "Because you're changing, Vicki, and it's not something you wanna do alone." Stefan said. I could hear Damon obnoxiously going through a newspaper. "There's nothing about that Logan guy I killed in here, not a word. Someone's covering it up." Damon said. I know the council members are covering it up. Vicki looked at Damon of where she is sitting. "What is that?" Vicki asked. "This is a very special, very old compass. What was Logan fell doing with it? Aren't you curious?" Damon asked us. "Well, if you're so worried that somebody's onto you, why don't you just leave town, Damon?" I said to him. "We should all be worried." Damon said.

"Hey, um, I'm hungry. Do you have anything to eat?" Vicki asked Stefan who got up and gave her some blood which I could tell was animal blood, Stefan also gave me some blood but it was mixed with both animal blood and human blood. "What is it?" Vicki's asked him. "It's what you're craving." Stefan said. "Heh. Don't lie to the girl. It's so not what you're craving, but it'll do in a pinch, right, Stef?" Damon said. "What is it?" Vicki asked us. "Yeah, what is it? Is it skunk? Saint Bernard? Bambi?" Damon asked us. "Go on, give it a try." I said making Stefan agree with me as Vicki drank some of the animal blood. "She's new. She needs people blood. She can't sustain on that stuff." Damon said as he was reading the newspaper. "Yeah, why can't I have people blood?" Vicki asked us. "Because it's wrong to prey on innocent people, Vicki." I said. "You don't have to kill to feed. Just find someone really tasty and then erase their memory afterwards. It's so easy." Damon said to me. I just looked at him in annoyance because he is not helping in this situation, I took a sip of the blood that Stefan gave me and set it down beside me. "No, no, no. There's no guarantee that you can control yourself, ok? It takes years to learn that. You could easily kill somebody, and then you have to carry that with you for the rest of your life, which, if I haven't made clear, is eternity." Stefan said going by experience himself. "Don't listen to him. He walks on a moral plane way out of our eye line. I say snatch, eat, erase." Damon said. "Hey, look at me. We choose our own path. Our values and our actions, they define who we are." Stefan said. "Ok, count deepak. I am out of here." Damon said then left the room.