༺ 𓆩☠︎𓆪 ༻

𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚. 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚.
think of the sexy vampire queen of the damned type. 

𝐘/𝐍
she's the sexy mf in the back. she's got a pretty face and a bangin chubby body. a slightly more reserved type unless you talk to her. she's fun to be around when you get to know her. not based on me at all xo

𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄 :  sorta glam metalhead emo type. wide music taste. leather crop top, bell bottoms, naked wolfe boots, rosary necklace, spiked choker. 
𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂 :  deftones, slipknot, mayhem, bowie, rob zombie, black sabbath, metallica, godsmack, pierce the veil, david bowie, chelsea grin, radiohead

𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐎 𝐊𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐈

cold, distant, mysterious sexy type guy. he's got an attitude and snaps back at people without thinking, though he isn't afraid to admit when he's in the wrong. sometimes.

𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄 :  early 2000's kinda emo type. some chains, bedazzled shirts, faded black jeans that aren't super tight. studded belts.
𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂 :  the front bottoms, radiohead, my chemcial romance, get scared, pierce the veil, nirvana, white zombie, koЯn, godsmack, nine inch nails, cigarettes after sex

𝐉𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍
asshole. fucking dick. acts like he knows everything about everything and everyone but he's just a little bitch. tries to guilt trip ppl when they want to stop being friends. y/n's roomate.

doesnt even deserve music or style category bc he's lame.

𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐇
y/n's best friend and other roomie. a gorgeous girl of native american descent, calm and funny with long statuesque features. she easily makes friends and a lot of people like her. she a fruit cup tho.

𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄 :  a less in your face style than y/n. a band, musician, or cultural shirt, pleated slacks/khakis with long socks and either white boy shoes or old man shoes. she always wears something from her cherokee culture on her. 
𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂 :  john coltrane, miles davis, ella fitzgerald, billie holiday, frank sinatra, louis armstrong, bill whithers, anderson paak, steve lacy

𝐑𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐀 𝐊𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐊𝐈
a usually quiet girl who is very determined. she is usually sweet to anyone who approaches her. 

𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄 :  a simple, slightly 70's inspired style for when she goes out. she enjoys a comfortable sweater and shorts when she is hanging out with friends or at home.

𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂 :  she used to enjoy classical music, but after making more friends with mortals she became more interested in pop music and what was in the top 40's.

𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐄
orihime is a bubbly girl who enjoys making new friends and talking to people. she can be timid at times but she has a brave soul and will do anything for those she loves. 

𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄 :  orihime enjoys a cutesy colorful outfit. outfits you would see in commercials, TV shows, magazines, anything of that sort. 
𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂 :  top 40s. she gags when ichigo has the aux.

𝐘𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐎 (𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐃)
a  reserved, quiet man. on the off chance he does talk to someone, it's usually to explain something or tell them something important. 

𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄 : he doesn't buy his own clothes. he usually lets ichigo pick them out for him. ichigo understands chad isn't the type to dress like ichigo so he gets him some stuff that looks good but isn't something ichigo would wear himself.

𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂 : beyonce, the beatles, the pussycat dolls, nelly furtado, diana ross, john coltrane, maroon 5, radiohead, some nirvana and stone sour. he prefers melodic stuff.

𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐔 𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐀

a techincal, smart man. he's always regarded as the nerd or guy no one likes. he's irritating and persistent. 

𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄 : since high school, uryu has liked a clean, crisp button-up. while he isn't as uptight now, he still buttons up his shirts all the way when they are button-ups, but he was bullied into buying a few normal shirts. they're all ironed v necks, of course.
𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂 :  techo stuff. he also enjoys most of the same music as chad. they hang out sometimes.