𝟏 | ♱

cw :  masturbation, peeping tom, wax play
ichigo's pov

mr. urahara had been droning on for hours now. i had lost interest within ten minutes. he kept talking about your "inner self" and asking random students whether they thought people had souls, if they thought there was a higher power, etc.. i don't see why he's going on about this. he knows whats out there. what's waiting for everyone. ichigo sighed and stretched. the bell rang through the hall and ichigo began packing his things. he went a bit sluggishly because he was tired. he hadn't eaten in a while either...

rukia called his name and he glanced up at her. rukia, chad, and orihime were waiting for him. "i'll be there in a sec." he said as his eyes slowly were pulled over to the new girl in town. he couldn't help but stare. "go on without me." he said waving his hand towards the door. orihime and chad went ahead but rukia paused for a moment before turning to follow their friends. 

the girl went out a side door to avoid the rush of students clamoring to get out. he picked up his bag and followed her. she was ahead of him and turned a corner of the brick garden. he jogged to catch up with her only to nearly slam into her. she had turned towards him with an iron stance.

"what's your deal?" she asked sternly. he could sense a little fear in her voice but not much. "i..." he attempted to make up an excuse but came up with nothing. he didn't know why he was so attracted to her. "i just thought you were pretty." he said as he gripped the strap of his shoulder bag. she raised her eyebrow. "really?" she said in disbelief. "thanks i guess? but that doesn't explain why you've been staring at me." she said crossing her arms. her forearms pushed her breasts up and her biceps pushed them together. his eyes trailed down and he gulped.

"i-i just wanted to see more of you i guess." he said as he struggled to pull his eyes back up to her face. she raised her eyebrow again. "you could just talk to me?" she said looking at him suspiciously. "i hope this isn't what you do to every girl you find attractive. it's creepy, dude." she said as she dropped her arms so her hands could rest on her hips. 

ichigo's eyes naturally followed the moving objects. he slowly looked up her body, starting with her shoes. her curvy legs, hips, waist, breasts, hair, face, neck. he could feel himself getting heated. "y-yeah sorry. what's your name again?" he asked. "i never said." she answered. he stared at her for a moment and she stared back.

she sighed and let her hands fall. "it's y/n." she said before turning to continue walking. he followed her, tripping over his own foot at first. "i'm ichigo kurosaki." he said quickly.

"are you living around here?" he asked trying to make small talk. y/n looked over at him. "why, you gonna stalk me?" she asked half joking. he laughed a bit. "probably not." he joked. she smirked and raised her eyebrow at him. he smirked back at her as she stopped abruptly. he tripped and turned. he looked up and around, realizing they reached an apartment complex.

"you live alone?" he asked raising an eyebrow. "no. i've got two roommates. what about you?" he shook his head. "i live with my dad and sisters." y/n nodded. "uh huh..." she said trailing off. the awkward tension in the air grew thick. "so...i live here..." y/n said insinuating that he should get on his way. "oh. yeah, sorry. have a good night." he said raising his hand as a goodbye wave. "see ya." he said as he lit a cigarette and turned. y/n stifled a laugh. "bye, ichigo." she said waving and turning to go up the stairs.

of course, ichigo didn't go home. he turned the corner and watched her go up to her apartment. he climbed up a tree that was conveniently placed just outside of y/n's bedroom and living room windows. ichigo swiftly climbed up the tree, sitting on a thick branch comfortably. he got up the tree before she got into her apartment so he adjusted his position. he grabbed a black hoodie from his bag and slipped it on, leaving the hood up. just in case someone should see his bright hair. he brought a knee up and rested one of his elbows on it. y/n's roommates didn't seem to be home at the minute.