Thank You!

Ahhhh, guys, we did it! The Black Sheep has finally - sadly - come to an end!

It's taken me just over a year, and looking back I never thought I would get to where I am right now. So many times I considered giving up because I wasn't confident in my abilities, but you guys kept me going!

Your support, feedback and kindness has made this journey an absolute dream! Your love for these characters and their story has made me so happy, and cherish this book in a way I may never experience again - it's like my first-born child🤧

But I guess what I really wanna say is thank you. Thank you so much for being here with me from the prologue all the way up until now. It's been a glorious ride (see what I did there😏) and I've loved every second of it - even during the harder times - because you guys have made it so worthwhile.

So, where do we go from here?

I've had a few ideas on what to do next, now that this book is finished. Let me know what you would like to see.

Here are the options:

1. A Prequel -
A story taking place before Mikaela was sent to the Prison World, when she lived with the Mikaelsons in New Orleans. It will revolve more around her and Klaus, and the sire-bond.

2. A Sequel -
A story taking place after this one, in the future. It will revolve around Mikaela, Kai and Max, and be more to do with the Gemini Coven. For example, Kai's job as a teacher for siphoners, and Max getting older and using his powers more, with twists and turns along the way. This will be more about family, rather than romance.

3. A New Kai Book -
As some of you may have already seen, I'm planning a new Kai story, called 'Infernal Paradise'. This will take place after the Season 6 finale, and will have a much darker tone than TBS, with a more sinister version of Kai. I hope it will be something completely different that you guys haven't seen before, and will give me the chance to be more creative with my plot instead of the typical Prison World storyline. If people decide they don't want it yet, I will probably still do it eventually as I'm super excited about it.

4. A New Character Book
Instead of a Kai story, I was considering doing a fanfic for another character. I'm unsure who it would be yet (possibly Enzo or one of the female characters) but let me know if this is something you guys would be interested in.

With that being said, even if I don't do the other three options I may possibly do them in the future, so this doesn't mean the end of TBS if a prequel/sequel isn't chosen right now.

Again, I can't thank you all enough for the love and support you have given me over the course of this story. I can't wait to see what happens over the next few weeks, I'm super excited!

Love you all so so much 🥺🤍

***

Update/Author's Note:

Since completing this book, both a new Kai Parker story (Infernal Paradise) and a TBS sequel (The Lost Sheep) have been published.

Please go check them out!

The next chapter is a preview of TLS prologue to give you a taster of what's to come!

xoxo