Chatting #2

" NO, I'm telling you it's impossible for men to do it!!" Malori chuckled, choking on tea.

" BUT WHY, ITS SIMPLE!!" Vel joined in on the laughter

"I DON'T KNOW!"

Three hours have past. Every few minutes the couple would look outside and try to tell the time, last time one of then had looked it was already 6:30 pm.

30 more minutes had past, the mage had learned from there last tea time what the queen enjoyed. She wanted Vel to bond with her and enjoy the simple things in life. Like laughter or enjoying a conversation with her because their intrested in similar things. Which, they already were intrested in a few same things. Malori just wanted to speed things up a bit.

  " Wait really, how'd you find that out" Vel spoke, impressed with Maloris knowledge.

  Malori loved it when Velverosa seemed impressed with Malori.

" Hehe, I sneak into the king's libary, "

"Sure you dork,"

A slight chuckle came from the taller of the two. Soon realizing... that she was... having fun. A distaste soon came in Velverosas mouth. <sounds wrong> She didnt know if it was becuase she was having fun with a human. The enemy of her kind, or that Maloris own kind dodnt deserve her kindness and happiness. Vel just thought...maybe she could just risk it and keep Malori for herself...

The queen realized that a few minutes had past since there last discussion. The silence was ok. They seemed to have gotten so close in just a few hours that the silence is no longer weird. The only thing weird was that Mal didn't say anything, considering it seemed she always had something to say.

   The demon queen looker over to see Malori looking out the window. She noticed how well the moonlight hit her body. Showing her curves and slight paleish skin. Her auburn hair soft and full. Her purple eyes glowing in the darkness. Vel knew why her eyes were purple... but at that nomebt she didnt care.

  All she cared about was this... girl, this warrior. This human... the person who made her laugh and have fun.