Part 23

I got up in the morning knowing it was pretty much late when I heard Jimin talking to someone on the phone until it's voice from other side reached my ear. I moved when I got to know it was Jungkook.

JM- do whatever you want to do!

He said ending the call and keeping the phone on the side table and again embraced me his arms.

JM- sorry for disturbing.

Y/n- its okay.

He pecked my lips and then my forehead.

Y/n- what time is it?

JM- 11 in morning.

Y/n- what?

He just hummed.

Y/n- we have to make breakfast also.

JM- which is lunch now.

Y/n- we have to cook.

JM- not we, I don't know how to cook.

Y/n- I know but it will take a lot of time.

JM- never mind we will order from outside.

Y/n- okay.

I said closing my eyes again as he hugged me again.

Y/n- who is going to order if we both sleep?

JM- right.

He said and made call to someone who started speaking the moment he called making him sigh in the pissness.

JM- okay!! Take a leave but order some food for me and my wifey....hmm.

He said and ended the call.

JM- he talks too much.

He said keeping his phone on the side table.

Y/n- why did you call at him the first time when you just ended his the call while he was talking.

He rolled his eyes and hugged me.

Y/n- let's get up, no?

He hummed and kissed me. I kissed him back. 

Y/n- go take a bath, I will make some coffee for both of us. I need to give milk to Kitty too.

He hummed as we both got off from the bed and went to our work.

It was already afternoon and I was stuck with him in his office.

Y/n- you were lying yesterday.

He looked at me and I showed him the book making him smirk.

Y/n- give me your phone. I will look for some recipes.

He hummed and I went and took phone from him and started going through some recipes for dinner. When I decided on some dishes and went to the kitchen to work on it. I started working one it when it was time for me to rest I decided to eat something. I took orange from the fruits basket and started eating until I felt his arms around me. I stoped chewing.

JM- what are you doing?

Y/n- I put the vegetables to cook and its my rest time.

He spun me around and trap me in between of his arms and that scene rewinded in my mind.

Y/n- you won't ask if it's sweet or not?

I asked him who looked at me with his soft eyes.

Y/n- I am just remembering our past.

JM- which is making me regret.

Y/n- I don't regret it though.

I said while shrugging my shoulders making him raise his one brow.

Y/n- thanks to that I am with you know.

I said giving him one orange piece and he smiled. He peck my lips.

Y/n- it will be ready in sometime.

He nodded his head and we talked while waiting for food to get ready. 

----------------------------

After eating the food we cleaned the table and then we saw the pile of the dishes

JM- let's go for sleep.

Y/n- we have to wash them.

I said pointing to dishes.

Y/n- I will do it.

I said pulling my sleeves up and started doing it but he stood beside me.

Y/n- You can sleep.

JM- I can't sleep without you.

Y/n- then wipe them for me.

I said handing him the towel and the wet dishes. He sighed and started doing it.  

JM- I have never done this.

Y/n- now you better do it.

We completed it while talking

Y/n- we are done.

I said throwing my fist in air as he kept the last dish at his place and picked me up in his arms, I grasp and clutched into his shirt as he took me upstairs. He kept me on the bed and went somewhere. I just smiled at his back and then I saw him coming with a lotion.

JM- here! It will help you.

He said putting it on my hands.

Y/n- but there was no use of it.

JM- I don't want you hands to get spoil.

He said and kissed mu hands, I just giggled and then he kissed me. Making me lay on the bed without breaking the and then started going down. I bit my lip to not make a sound until I knew what I have to. I pat his shoulder which made him look at me as I shook my head. He again sucked at my sweet spot.

JM- do it.

He said pulling my lower lip from between of my teeth. I did as he did it again.

Y/n- Jimin.....

I said as he did it again but on other spot and then cupped my face.

JM- now tell me why? Still can't get over to him or what?

Y/n- I already am. I am hoooked to you.

JM- marry me Y/n. I want you to be my mine.

Y/n- me too but I want to take it slow. I have alway taken first step in my every new relationship. I called my mom dad eomma appa even after they told me the truth thinking they will love me forever and then with HaKun too and I regret it. I don't want to do it again.

He joined our foreheads.

JM- I am a killer Y/n. I didn't believe in fate or love until it was you and I only believe in you.

Y/n- and I believe in us. Its You and me nobody else but I want to take it slow.

He nodded his head.

JM- lets do that.

He said and peck my lips and then my forehead. He laid beside me embracing me in his arms.

JM- love.

I hummed. 

JM- lets go to Busan tomorrow.

I looked at him.

JM- it my hometown too and yours too. I have bad memories there and you too lets make those things good before.....

I stopped him.

Y/n- don't say that. I don't want that.

He smiled weakly.

JM- let's make good memories there before I make you get pregnant.

I looked at him disbelief.

Y/n- behave yourself.

I said slapping his chest, he smiled and hugged me. I looked at him as he was at me and started leaning to give each other a passionate kiss for us to drift for a sleep.