Part 27

Y/n- she thinks that the baby in her is not yours.

He just started at me.

Y/n- its of her.......

JM- that bastard?

I nodded my head looking at him, I could see anger in his eyes. I turned to Jungkook who's eyes were getting watery.

Y/n- but Kook it doesn't matter to you, right? you------

He got up and rushed to the place Jihyo unnie ran and I followed him. Unnie was sitting in the washroom floor coughing, Chohee unnie was patting her back. Jungkook kenned down in front of Jihyo unnie and cupped her face.

JK- why you didn't told me?

He asked as Jihyo unnie just looked at him in his eyes.

JK- babe. 

JH- I couldn't, Kook. I couldn't. It was the worst thing I would have ever done. I didn't wanted to lost you. I didn't want to lose my first true and pure love. I just kept it inside me thinking you didn't want it and its okay if you don't.

JK- If I don't want the baby will you abort it?

He asked making everyone taken back from it. We didn't expected that. I knew Jihyo unnie couldn't. She looked down and sobbed. Jungkook hugged her.

JK- I accept you whole heartly, babe. We will grow this kid up like ours only. Like he is of yours and mine.

I smiled. That was heart touching. We all were just looking at them. The reality hit us when we thought it was there moment. ChoHee unnie dragged Taehyung out of there who was also fake sobbing as I dragged Jimin out of there who was all shocked. We went in the drawing room and sighed, except Taehyung who was still fake sobbing.

JM- yah! will you stop it.

He said glaring at him. Taehyung just rolled his eyes on him.

Y/n- how are we going to tell this to your parents?

I said looking at Jimin.

JM- do we have to? we will just say it Jungkook's.

I looked at him with my suprising eyes.

TH- he is so meanie!!

He said.

CH- If Jungkook except the kid then they will also I think.

Y/n- I wish.

------------------------------------------------------

It was already night time, we all had our dinner and now it was ChoHee unnie and I in the kitchen washing dishes.

Y/n- so?

CH- so?

Y/n- Tae and.......

I was going to continue when I saw Jimin entering the kitchen. He came and sat on the kitchen slap. I just stared at him, he winked at me. I glared at him telling him to leave so I could continue but he just shrugged his shoulder.

Y/n- tell unnie.

I whispered so he couldn't listen to us.

CH- mind your business. 

Y/n- aww why?

CH- I never asked what was happening between you and him.

Y/n- its not my problem. Please unnie.

She didn't say anything but smiled.

Y/n- okay atleast tell that did you kissed again? or did he confessed? do you guys sleep together now? or——-