Part 24

Y/n- here, my suitcase.

I said handing him my suitcase.

JM- lets go.

Y/n- when is flight?

JM- flight? We are going by my chopper.

I looked at him in disbelief making him let out a chuckle.

JM- will you get change or are we leaving?

Y/n- I will change. Just second.

JM- okay.

I went in the wardrobe and took my clothes and went to get change. I wore a sweatshirt and a jeans we sat in his chopper waiting at the top of the house. There were narrow stairs which I didn't knew ever existed.

JM- all set to go.

He said as the chopper started flying and I was amazed what I was seeing. I was loving it and he, he was just admiring me. I gave him smile as he was already to me.

Y/n- we could have got Chohee and Jihyo unnie also.

I said with a pout when I already started missing them.

JM- can you for once stop thinking about them. This our honeymoon, love.

I looked at him with my stunned eyes making him chuckled slapped his shoulder lightly. 

Y/n- I am tired!

I said throwing my body on the bed.

JM- you didn't even did anything.

I shrugged my shoulder at him.

Y/n- but I still can't believe. How can you live alone in this big house?

I said looking at him who has already started setting things up in the room. I sat on the bed looking at him.

Y/n- you don't feel lonely.

He looked at me and came to me.

JM- don't worry, love. You and our kids will make this lonely a family man.

He said while pinching my nose.

Y/n- it has a long way to go.

JM- first of all call me by something. I feel like you are talking to yourself.

Y/n- feel right, but you know I am talking to you.

JM- but you know I am to you, Jimin. It has a long way to go, Jimin. I am tired, Jimin. Doesn't it sound nice.

Y/n- I will try.

I said rolling my eyes but when met him.

Y/n- Jimin.

Making him smile.

Y/n- and we are not having kids now. It a long way to, okay?

JM- then you will make this lonely guy a social guy, love.

He said and kissed my forehead and smiled to each other.

Y/n- do we have to make dinner ourself here also!?

JM- I ordered the food.

Y/n- let's do that. I can't cook. I am tired.

I said closing my eyes and took a rest where he ordered the food. When food was here he payed for it and we took it to the couches downstairs. Forgot to mention, this is his another villa here. Same has one in Seoul. We had dinner with some talking and then went for sleep.

2 days later.

Y/n- this is so nice!

I said when I felt the cool breeze of sea hitting my face.

JM- this is one of my childhood beach. I use to love it here with noona.

I smiled at him who was looking around.

Y/n- I use too, with my sister and brother.

He looked at me and smile. He slid his hand on my waist and pulled me closer but I pushed him away making him raise his brow.

Y/n- catch me, if you can.

I said touching his arm and ran away while looking him as he stood there putting his hand on his waist making me stop.

Y/n- aww catch me.

JM- not a rule?

Y/n- it is. You have to catch me when I say it while touching you and we—

He started running after me making me grasp and run faster. I just ran while looking at him and laughing while he was also doing the same. The sun was setting, orange light of the sun setting and our showdowns falling on the sand, enjoying our moment but then I bump into someone making me fall on my butt.

JM- Y/n!

He came running to me with his worried eyes and I, I was surprised to look at the people in front of me. They were also looking at me with there surprised eyes too.

JM- you okay, love?

He asked me while checking if I got hurt who broke the eye contact with the people in front of me and nodded his head while getting up. I brushed my clothes.

Y/n- lets go.

JM- aw you want catch me?

He said with a teasing smirk as I awkwardly smiled.

Y/n- lets play that——

?- Y/n?

I looked at her who was looking at me with her teary eyes.

Y/n- lets go.

I said holding Jimin's hand and taking him away from here.

?- Y/n stop.

She said coming in front of me.

?- you didn't missed us? You left like this?

I turned and hugged Jimin. I didn't wanted to see them. Jimin hugged me back and pat my back.

Mom- Y/n.....

I heard her sniff. I turned and looked at her. 

 Y/n- I was not the one to leave, mom. It was you and your actions which made me. Yes, I missed you guys a lot but it made me feel like it all an obsession not love.

I said as she help me by my shoulder.

Mom- mom is sorry Y/n. Mom is sorry. Mom lost her mind. Mom is sorry.

I shook my head with tears running down my cheeks.

Y/n- it useless. Its useless.

I said pushing her hands and started walking but then those both come in front and stoped me.

?- unnie it was not mom but us, unnie.

??- we made mom greedy noona. Please come back home. We need you.

Y/n- to pay your debts again? If that's the case I will do it. I don't want to come back.

I said and started walking away but.

???- Y/n.

I heard his weak voice making me stop where I was.

???- Y/n.

He said again and I turned to look at him to only see him with tears and arms spread.

???- Dad is sorry, Y/n. Come back please. Come back. Dad needs you.

And then he fell down and I ran to him. I hugged him as he hugged me back. We cried again in each others arms, everyone else joined us making me embraced in between of them as we cried in each other arms like a family.