A few days before the wedding

*Loki's pov*
I have been racking my brain all week about how to get her away from Thor and be able to marry her and honestly I think the only way is to run away I cannot bear to live without her so I'm going to tell her tonight how I feel and what I would like to do and hopefully she agrees.
As I'm walking down the corridor I bumped into y/n and I asked her to meet me tonight in the gardens after everyone has gone to bed when no one is around and she agrees to it so now all I have to do is wait.
*later that night*
She met me and I had told her what I wanted to do that we should run away together that way she doesn't marry Thor because I know she doesn't love him and she agreed so tomorrow I will take her to a secret passage we shall live peacefully on earth hopefully without Thor coming and interrupting our future. As I drift off to sleep all I can think about is how happy we can finally be when we are together.
*next day*
As I am lightly packing getting ready to go to Y/N so we can go to earth without anyone knowing I start to think where would we go first when we get there and I just start to smile because Y/n has never been to earth and I think it's going to make her happy so in return that makes me happy. As I am about to walk out the door I remember I need to hurry cause Y/n's parents come and check on her on the hour every hour and we need to be gone before anyone is the wiser. As I am walking to Y/n's room I am sneaking around in the back ground so no one knows what we are up to I reach her door and knock as she opens the door she gets a huge smile on her face and i grad her hand and we sneak out of the castle and of the grounds and finally make it to the secret passage so we can go to earth she is nervous so I reassure her everything will be alright and she tightens her grip and we go through the passage.

*not part of the story just a little side note I am sorry it takes me a bit to write these I am just busy with my husband and family. I hope y'all like it and if you have any ideas what you would like to see happen comment and I will see what I can do🥰🥰🥰*