'Rax'

"Do you think it's a good idea?" Jay paced up and down in a basement where the defense motherboard was.

"Then what other idea do we have? We are stuck here and somehow Zane and PIXAL cannot get us out of here!" Kai retorted. He turned to see Zane and PIXAL trying to scramble but it was not working.

"Can't you fix it or something?" Jay was getting impatient. Zane sighed "Jay, may I remind you that we are trying hard to fix this problem and you are not helping."

"What! We have been stuck here for a day, and I thought you were intellig-"

"Arguing isn't going to help, Jay. We not all perfect or super-duper intelligent." Nya stood up from her position.

Zane sighed again, he knew that he and others have the world to save or even do something in Ninjago city. The only successful thing they have done was to send the message out, just before the signal shut down. Ninjas are normally alright staying in the monastery for a day but getting locked in was worse, the only place they can go was inside the monastery premises.

"Wait if you could not fix this then how can anyone can? No one is smarter than you right?"

Zane stood there silent, he never questioned or even think about that. What if he was the smartest? "I... do not know, if anyone is smarter than me but I hope we can get out of here as quick as I can."

"I have doubt about this, what if we die in here!" Kai voice echoed, no one said anything.

"At least have some hope." A man walks up. Brownish-yellow hair, who seems to be the same age as the ninjas.

"H-how did you get here and who are you?" Jay was confused as to who this person was and how he got here.

"I have the machine, stick it to a wall and paralyze the defense for a bit, enough for me to get there. Fortunately enough, I am the only one who has it." Ninjas were still shocked at how this person came here, PIXAL defense was the strongest one according to her.

"What a nerd." Kai retorted.

"Shut up."

"That's rude of you." Max forgot that they were ninjas that he was facing, face to face. "Sorry wasn't used to meeting you. You can call me..." He stopped to think, does he really want to reveal himself? He thought. "Rax." 'Dang it, now everyone going to knows that it's me' Max thought.

"Why does that name sounds familiar?" Jay looked at Max before getting interrupted.

"You meet many people Jay."

"But what if-"

"We don't have time. Rax, are you here to help us." Cole was getting tired of Jay's interruption ever since they are locked up.

"I heard the news and decided to help you. Perhaps if the Ice Ninja can show me the machine so I can take look at it?"

"How did you not know his name? We are like famous!"

"For being a Ninja yes but for the name? No."

Zane sighed and introduced himself and others before getting into the situation even though Max knew who they were, he just wanted some fun.

A few minutes have passed, Max was still studying the machine, he has the tendency to go over the same thing twice just because he wasn't sure and making sure he wasn't making the mistake.

"Are you sure we can trust him?" Jay whispered at Zane. Max heard the whisper but chose to ignore it. Max knew that they don't trust anyone as they have enemies.

"If he were against us then he would lock us in or even not bother to help us, just give him a chance." Zane whispered back.

Max stood up "Looking at the machine, it seems that we are stuck in here for a while until I fix it."

"I don't speak nerdese." Kai pouted.

"Shut it Kai, Rax what do you mean we will be staying here for a while? Can't you fix it instantly or what?"

"Just because I am super smart does not mean I will take a short time, things take a while."

"How do we know we can trust you?"

"We need every help we can if we were to get out of here." Lloyd finally spoke, he was quiet for most of the time. Zane and PIXAL nodded in agreement. Jay and Kai sighed, knowing that they will be stuck here for a while.