The new start

I woke up while groaning, my head is aching very badly and I can't move my body. I put my hand to my head while still groaning quitely. I can't anymore my head is like tearing all my brain cells out. Ughh why did I agree to this again?

Forcing myself to scan the whole situation up I saw Shinichiro and Izana crying their eyes out while Emma just entered the room with the doctor behind her.

I couldn't even react because of the amnesia thing.

"Please excuse myself I need to check Miss Sano if she's fine" the doctor said as she walk over to me while the two just back of and watching me very closely

The doctor examine me while I look at her confusely.

" Is she okay doc?" Shinichiro ask while the doctor just stop what she's doing and start questioning me.

" Do you feel any different Miss. Sano? "

"Urm.. Where am I and who are you? "
I ask while tilting my head a little

" I'm doctor Miru and your in the hospital. So do you feel any different Miss Sano? "

" My head is hurting very badly and who are they? "
Answering her question I tilt my head to the three who just now had the worst tantrums on their faces.

I know it hurt very much for lying to them but I can't just be the Mikey they knew before because I don't know the Mikey from here. I just curse my self in thought while hinding my emotions through my head.

"Doc don't tell me.. " Emma said as she stop and cry again to Izana's shoulder

"Yes, I'm sorry to tell you but as far as I see. She have an amnesia. " The doctor said as she stand up straight and had her body face to the three

"She can be discharged any time until she regain her strength back. I'm very sorry" the doctor said as she bow and got out of the room.

It was silent for a minute when they started running to me and hug me very tightly.

"I'm sorry Sister!! I couldn't save you! It's my fault that you have lost your memories.. " Emma said as she hug me tightly and cry at my shoulder

I Pat her gently at the head not saying a thing while looking at the two boys who are hugging me side by side.

I sigh softly "urm.. I'm sorry but May I know your names..? "

The two boys quickly got out of my shoulders while Emma stay still. They Introduce themselves one by one. They explain very detailed.

"Ooh so your my siblings.. I'm very sorry that you all had to see me like this. I'll try my best to remember you all so you all don't have to be sad anymore. It's not suiting for you all to cry I'm sure that your sister might as well not be happy about it. While your sister is not back I'll do my best to make you all smile again!! " I smiled at them  while still patting Emma's head.

They've smiled and start crying again. Oh how mess up is this.

【 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬 】

Today is the day when I am discharged to the hospital.
I regain my strength very quickly. All day they were just talking about family things while I just listen to them, it's kinda heartwarming to see your siblings cares for you and messing with each other. I miss this.

We are now in front of our house, I am amazed that our house is very big and decent it's like a mansion.
I just look at it quitely while Emma just pulled me in and touring me with a big Welcoming smile.

Not gonna lie, exploring our own house is very exhausting. There's too much of a detailed on this house, like there's a boxing room in our house, a dojo, a music room, a study room and many more that I didn't even bother to ask why on the world they have this on our house.

【 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 】

I was just sitting in the living room with my siblings, they're telling stories again.

I just smiled at them while listening and watching every movement of them.

"Say brother.. When can I go back to school..? " I ask

"It depends if you want. But I informed the principal that you'll be dismissed from school just for a week" Explain by the eldest siblings

"I want to attend tomorrow" I said with a low tone

"Pardon me? "

"I want to attend school tomorrow Brother"

"Wait are you sure? I don't think-"

"Don't worry brother!! Nee-san just want to learn! You don't have to be worried because I'll guard sister from any harm! " Emma says

Shinichiro and Izana just sigh

"You know you can't just stay by her side all the time specially when class started. You and Mikey are not in the same grade" Izana says

"But.. " Emma says while giving Shinichiro and Izana a puppy eye. I just watch quitely at them.

" I can take care of myself just fine Brothers. I mean I want to go out too and learn some things.. " I say

The two just sigh again. How many sigh does they have to do to let us go?

"Fine, I'll inform the principal about this. The only problem now is.. " said Shinichiro looking at Emma and Izana with an serious expression.

Oh I know what they ment for that. I just stayed quite and watch them.

" Just stay out of there eyes as far as possible, you know what they're going to do. Specially that girl. "
Izana says looking at me and Emma.

Emma just nodded and turn her head to me.

"Let's go sister!! You have to see our uniforms!! I know your gonna love it! " Emma scream while she pulled me up stairs.

I just stare at her praying quitely to God to save me from who knows what Emma just gonna do.

"This is not gonna end well.. "
Izana said

"Mhmm.. I know what's gonna happen next"