🍂The new Students? 🍂

𝙈𝙞𝙠𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

We are now outside of the principal office. Hiro is just gonna pick up his schedule and have a talk to the principal I guess. While me and the girls are waiting for him we started a conversation about school and stuff.

About 5 minutes had pass, Hiro walk out from the office. Covering his face a very big smile, He look very happy.
Having that smile of him while holding the paper schedule, oh I know what he gonna tell.

"We have the same classes Mika! " Hiro said closing the door of the office

"As I expected, good thing I guess" I said while looking at him with a bored face while grabbing my phone on my bag.

"Wow I thought you may be exited or happy about that. I guess my hopes is just too high from you"-Hiro said sarcastically

"Quit your lame hopes of yours, it may or may not gonna happen"I said while walking off searching my schedule on my phone that shinichiro send to me last night.

" Oi quit y'all flirting. It's really selfish of you two"-Senju said following me behind with the rest

"Yeah it's really uncomfortable for us to listen anymore. "-hina

" Gosh we're so jealous"Emma said sarcastically

"Ohh quit with y'all tone. We are not dating stop that"

Me and Hiro are now walking to our first class which is English. The others decided to split their ways too since we already know the whole building now. Walking to a crowded hallways are very uncomfortable. Many students are staring at us, some of them are whispering something and some of them are giving a flirty looks on us. Oh I hate this school already.

"Come on Hiro we are getting late at our first class" I said while walking fast.

"Alright alright chill even tho we still have 20 minutes to spare our lives exploring." he said rushing up to me while laughing

Many steps had been count we are finally here in front of the English Room. The room can be heard by many voices through inside to outside, I can guess that this will not be good.

"Welp here we are" Hiro said as he take a deep breath and hold my arm

"Are you ready? " He said while looking at me with a smile

I take a deep breath and nod gently.

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙊𝙑

The door open slowly having all students attentions to were the door had been open by a handsome boy and beautiful blonde girl holding their hands together with a soft smile on their faces.

Some of the girls immediately fixed themselves up, brushing their hairs, fixing their make up's and whatever bitches have to do when they see a hot guy.

After some second the 'bitches' took their chance and head down to were the two handsome and beautiful girl had stand still watching them slowly making their way up to them.

Gathering in a pile, you can see that the boy is protecting the girl on his back.

About few minutes had pass questioning the two by the girls and some of the boys. Someone open the door from behind them. Turning their head towards to it, they can see a girl with a group of men on her back staring coldly at them.

"G-guys? What's happening here? " ask by the girl

"Oi, what the f'ck is going on? Get on your seats before the class starts. " said by the blonde guy with a dragon tattoo on his head.