Dangerous

If you read my Keith Imagines book, this is going to be a different version of Love and Remorse.

-

The meeting you were attending with your father was being held at the most popular hotel in your city. Something about so nothing pops off. Three different families were going to be there. The Gambinos — that's your family, the Luccheses and the Harlows. All of the families decided it was time to get over the little feud that's been going on since 1931.

Close family members of the big three are all attending. It was mandatory. If your close relatives didn't show up, they took it as you plotting. So you knew your ex Jack Harlow was going to be there. The same ex that left you high and dry when his dad promoted him.

"We can't keep doing this, I'm about to start as my dads right hand man. I can plead my loyalty to him while fucking his enemies daughter, Y/N. It's over."

That was two years ago.

This is going to the first time you've seen him in two years. After the break up, he acted like you never existed. What can you do? Nothing but give the same energy right back.

Your dad, mom, sister, brother and uncle all sat in one limo. The less important family members sat in another.

"Honey, do you have a plan?" Your mom asked your dad as he smoked a cigar.

Blowing the smoke in her face, he ignored her coughs and looked around the limo at his kids and brother. "No plan."

Something was telling you that it was a lie, your dad always had a back up plan. When the kids in your classes told you that they were too scared to show to your birthday party in the 8th grade, your dad had threatened their parents beforehand.

"Make sure your kid shows up to my daughters party on Friday. With presents." 50 kids rolled up into your backyard with their parents in tow. Presents were coming none stop.

"Honey, I'm just scared and our kids are with us. The Harlows have been moving funny the past year, I don't trust them." Your mother continued, making your dad break his neck with how fast he looked at her.

"You can't keep a poker face, Dolores. If I did have something planned, I wouldn't tell you." He was a good dad but a shit husband. Never understood why your mom put up with his shit for so long.

It was packed inside the hotel. People treated this like it was a red carpet event, had on eye stopping dresses and suits.

"Y/N and Lucky, follow me. The rest of you go talk to people." Mentioning you and your uncle, the both of you followed your dad to the meeting room.

Henry Harlow and his son Jack were sat at the head of the table. Only because they made sure to make a beeline for the room when they first arrived. Walking in, Jack greeted you with a hard stare.

"What is she doing in here?" He asked your father who was taking his seat.

"She's in here because I invited her. Any other questions, Jack?" You dad sneered at him. Silently urging him to say another motherfucking word.

"There's no need for all that, Barack. My son was just curious."

"Tell your son about how curiosity killed the cat, Henry." Taking that as a threat, Henry jumped up from his seat.

"We're all here to be better versions of ourselves and you're already starting shit."

"I didn't start shit. Tell your jerry curl son to not question me about my daughter." Jack was getting red in the face from the insult.

"Jack, apologize to Barack and Y/N." When he didn't utter a word, his dad slapped the table making him flinch. "Now, son."

"I apologize." Humming in satisfaction, your dad told you to take your seat next to him. Ignoring the glare coming from Jack you looked elsewhere. The plant in the corner looked really nice.