Crush

This takes places in college but it isn't related to the college imagines.

-

Staying inside and reading a book was your plan for tonight. Already thinking of the pajamas you were going to put on after your shower and your dinner, it honestly just brought a smile to your face. Plus your roommates were going out so it was going to be quiet.

Walking to your car, your friend Kyla called you. "Y/N, you got plans for tonight? Druski asked us to go bowling." Your ears perked up when you heard Druski's name. Wherever Druski is, Jack isn't too far behind.

"Who's all going?" Jack was really about to have you give up your peaceful night without even knowing.

"Me, Emily, Tati, Lola. Then it's Druski, Jack," You didn't care about the other names. The one you were listening for was already said. "He wants to go bowling to celebrate a game Jack won or something."

Jack is a D1 point guard for University of Kentucky, which is also the college you attend too. It's funny how you've had a crush on him for the past year like everyone else but never actually talked to him given that your friend group knows his.

"Okay, what time?" The pajamas you had your mind on had to wait, now it was time to plan a different outfit. Which is going to be blue jeans with a loose graphic shirt. Simple.

"We're meeting up at 8, so do you want a ride or you're going to drive yourself?" This has it pros and cons. Pros: You wouldn't have to drive and can save your gas. Cons: You can leave whenever you wanted.

"I'll ride with you guys." What could go wrong?

"Okay, Emily is driving. I'll tell her, bye." Right now, it's 5:29pm. You can go home and take a little nap then start getting ready.

-

Sitting between Tati and Lola while they argued in the car was already dampening your mood. Especially since they were arguing about clothes.

"That's my shirt and you didn't even ask if you could wear it!" They're twin sisters and are always arguing about something stupid. Tonight they choose to fight over clothes.

"You can have this ugly shirt back, all my shirts were just dirty." Lola knew she was lying, who would pick a shirt they thought was ugly to wear out.

"Take it off then." Deciding to drown them out, you opened Instagram and seen Jack posted on his story. One point you thought about almost turning on notifications for his stories and lives but didn't know if it would alert him so you didn't.

He posted a boomerang of him and Druski in the car, maybe on the way to the bowling place like you.

His Instagram looks like every athletes Instagram, pictures from games, videos from games, a couple of pictures from parties. Why do all athletes post their game highlights like people care. We don't.

"Ooh I can't wait to see Jack." Emily said making you snap your head up. She has never mentioned her attraction to him before. That's probably also because she used to date another player on the team until he got hurt and couldn't play anymore. She left him.

"You know that's Y/N's man." Tati informed her. Emily looked at you through the rear view mirror.

"They don't date so he's not her man." Lola nudged you in your side. Lola and Tati are complete opposites and so are their taste in friends. Tati likes Emily but Lola would beat her ass in a heartbeat.

"But you know she likes him now all of a sudden you like him?" Lola was getting more upset than you were. Emily is probably more his type anyways. If they did start dating, you can't do anything but unfollow him and get rid of your crush.