Good to Bad like that

Alyssa's pov

Its been about a week since the whole Nash thing happened, and to be honest I'm kind of happier you could say. I woke up with my phone going crazy, must of forgot to turn off the volume last night.

I see that its all Twitter or Instagram notifications. I decide to click on Twitter first, my mentions were blowing g up. It was all my fans tweeting me a links to and Instagram pic. Also the # that was trending was a couple like.... #NalyssaForever and #Nash&LisDone.

The second one was true.Nash and I were done, splitsville to be honest. Seeing all my fans be happy that we aren't together, and most that weren't happy that we weren't together made me relize how much I have changed, he has changed me. Yeah I'm stillean but I'm not me, you shouldn't be in a relationship with someone who changes you.

I clicked the link to the Instagram photo, because how would they know we broke up no one told. As the picture was loading I see that Nash has posted it about 6 hours ago. It finally loaded and my eyes widened. It was a pic of him and Madison. She had her face buried in his chest while he was smiling wrapping his one arm around her, the other taking the picture.

The caption read.

Had fun in D.C with this chick

It made me laugh at how fat he moved on guess he never really did love me. That's why I always ask myself when someone says "I love you", for how long?

I liked the picture just to be a bitch and also tweeted

@AlyssaPage_ ~ #Nash&LisDone YAAASSSS

After that I smiled to myself putting down my phone to go get changed for the day. Today I'm finally going to visit Sam. I've missed him so much and with all this drama going on right bow I need him. I walked to my closet and picked out a plain black shirt, some high waisted ripped jean shorts tucking in my shirt, and wearing my black combat boots. Really I don't hear if it 80° out I'm wearing my boots. I pulled my hair up into a spiral bun with a couple pieces hanging by my face. I grabbed my phone and some money and slipped into my back pocket. Went downstairs, and saw it was only Hayes and Skylynn.

"Hey Hayes, I'm going out for a bit I'll text you when I'm on my way home. K?" I asked grabbing my keys.

"Ok have fun Lis" Hayes responded

Nash and I breaking up didn't really effect the relationship that I have with his family. But he's coming home soon from tour and I honestly don't think I can stay. I've been looking at places for Acacia and I to move into, but we don't know were at like what state.

As soon as I was about to plug in the aux cord to play music my phone rang. It was an a private number, so why jot answer.

"Hello?" I questioned

"Hiii, is this Alyssa, Alyssa Page?" The person asked it was a girls voice.

"Yeah that's me, uh who's this?" I asked dgetting kinda mad

"Oh I'm sorry its Andrea, Andrea Russett Kian's girlfriend.

"Oh hey long time no speak" I joke, because I have never really meat Andrea. She lived in Indiana while her and Kian were doing a long distance relationship. They both recently moved to California, and don't live too far away from each other.

"Haha, anyways I have a question" she tells me.

"Shoot" I tell her starting up my car backing out of the drive way

"Well Kian told me you and you're friend Acacia were looking for an apartment, and Jenn and I were looking for roommates, would you guys like to be our roommates?" Andrea asked, you could hear the anticipation in her voice waiting for my answer.