Babysitting Part 1

Alyssa's pov

Its been about 2 weeks since the party, and Nash and I have not spoken but it seems that after everything our hate towards each other isn't as strong.

For example the other day at school I walked past him in the halls, and he smiled and waved hi to me. I smiled and waved back but once I turned away I just had a confused look on my face.

Its been like that for 2 weeks and I have no clue what's going on between the both of us.

Tonight is Friday, and most kids my age would be going out and partying or hanging out with friends. But nope not this girl I'm babysitting Nash's little sister Skylynn. Which I actually didn't mind doing because I really like Sky she's a cool 5 year old.

Ms. Grier told me to come over around 6ish and its 5:37 now so I decided to get ready, considering I changed into pj's when I got home from school. I walked over to my closet and picked out a plain black camey, a red and black flannel, with some black leggings and finished it off with my black combat boots. I did my usual hair and makeup. When I was done it was time to go.

I walled down my steps and didn't bother to tell my mom bye because she's not even home. She actually hasn't been home since she left for her bisness trio 3 weeks ago. She hasn't called or done anything to try and contact me. But I'm not that worried because he has been gone longer than expected on trips before, and she usually doesn't call to tell me either.

I was now standing on the Grier's front porch, wow this brings back memories. And knocked on their door while waiting for it to open.

Seconds later Ms. Grier opened the door and she smiled real wide when she saw me, and I smiled back.

"Thank you again Alyssa for watching her" Ms. Grier says as she let's me in.

"Its really no trouble Ms. Grier" I tell her following her to the kitchen.

"Please call me Elizabeth" she says putting some things away.

"Um Hayes should be back around 9 8:30 same with Nash so you can leave when they get here or you could stay a little longer if you like" Elizabeth continues to tell me putting on her coat.

"Will do " I said with a little laugh and sigh at the mention of Nash's name.

Elizabeth said bye again and gave me hug and then left so it was just Sky and I.

"Hey Sky what you wanna do?" I asked kneeling down beside her as she was playing with her dolls.

"Play horsies with me" she said handing me a tan horse with white hair.

That's mostly what we did for the night, and it was really fun it made me want to have a sister, it made me want to have someone who cared for me. Ya I know I have Acacia, but she's in a different state and sometimes can't comfort me how I want to be. I also have Taylor but he's my best friend he can hold me and wipe my tears, but he can't kiss my lips and tell me 'I love you babe always' but that's what I want.

"I think your really pretty" Skylynn says out of no were smiling.

"Thank you and I think you a beautiful little girl" I tell her smiling make her giggle.

"Nash thinks your pretty to" she tell me playing with her horses.

I go wide eyed at what just came out of her mouth, as she just palys with her toys as if what she said didn't faze her what so ever.

"Did Nash tell you that Sky?" I ask hesitantly

"I heard him talking to himself in his room" she says looking at me

I busted smiled but why??

**Authors Note**
Heyy guys quick filler chapter ik it sucks. Next one will be a lot better.

Also I go back to school tomorrow so my updates may not be as regular again, and softball is starting up so ya

But u will try my best to get an update in thank u guys for the reads its insane love y'all. Thx again from the reads tell ur friends vote, comment, and lastly u can follow me on my social medias

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11