Chapter 4 [Will you join?]

*Edited*

NO ONES POV:

"Y-you never cry bakubro!?" Kirishima says being the most shocked

Bakugou snuggles in dekus shoulder.

"Y-you'll make h-her pay for y-yelling at me..r-right...?!" Bakugou says

Izuku stands up fully holding Bakugou, playing with bakugous hair.

"Of course, anything for you puppy" izuku say clamly.

Bakugou looks up at everyone and sticks his tounge out.

Everybody's eyes widen hugely.

Bakugou smirks and hold izuku neck a bit tighter.

"You know eye bags, you saying that to dunce face, might just make dunce face wanna join mineta more~" Bakugou says.

Denki looks away from everyone and starts walking to his room holding back tears.

"W-WAIT DENKI!" shinsou yells out.

Everyone hears a slam from a door and then around 5 minutes later all of the droms power gose off due to denki not being able to control his quirk fully.

Everybodys eyes widen.

Bakugou freaks out.

"D-DARKNESS! TEDDYBEAR HELP!!!" bakugou yells out kicking his legs.

Izuku truns on his phone flashlight giving it to Bakugou.

"Shhhh, im right here puppy" izuku says.

Bakugou clams down and uses the flash light while izuku starts walking.

"Hey teddybear" Bakugou says.

"Hm?" Izuku says.

"You think his gonna be ok?" Bakugou says.

"You want to check up on him?" Izuku says.

"Mhm!" Bakugou says.

"Alright" izuku says.

Izuku walks to denkis drom, they try opening the door but it was locked, so Bakugou used his lock picking skills and opened the door.

Then izuku walked into denkis room holding Bakugou still then he shuts the door.

They both hear crying.

Bakugou gets off izuku and gose to denkis bed shining the flashlight in denkis face.

"H-huh?!" Denki says trying not to be blinded.

"You ok Kami~kun?" Bakugou says.

Denkis eyes widened to that name

"K-kami..kun?!" Denki says

"Puppy has a soft side alot of the time, you'll get used to it" izuku says hugging Bakugou from behide making Bakugou blush

Denki dosen't say anything just looks away a bit.

Bakugou gets in the bed and cuddles with denki.

"E-eh? Um bakubro.." denki says.

"He wants to make you feel better" izuku says.

"Mhm!" Bakugou says happily.

"...you don't care your boyfriend is cuddling with someone?" Denki says

Izuku chuckles.

"I don't see why boss would have a problem with that, kat loves cuddling with anyone he feels is a friend to him" mineta says walking with a candle standing beside izuku.

Denkis eyes widened to see mineta.

"W-w-wait..boss?!" Denki says.

"Hm? Oh darling you don't know that midoriya is the leader of mysterious?" Mineta says looking right at denki.

"d-darling- when did you become so flirty- and wait..midoriya is..?!" Denki says in shock.

"Teddybear runs it all, I'm just the total gay psycho boyfriend who fell for him when he kidnapped me a year or two ago and in command as well" Bakugou says still cuddling with denki

Denki dosen't really know what to say.

"So, kaminari, do you wanna join me? If you say no thats fine tho say anything about this i will indeed kill you" izuku says.

Denki stays quiet for a bit.

"..c-can i um..think about..? I mean..i still wanna get over shinsou first to clear out my head.." denki said

"I can help with you with forgetting about shinsou, that is if you wanna be lovers with me my dear!~" mineta says in a very flirty tone.

Denkis eye twitches from the comment that mineta made.

"Yeah. No. Thanks. Mineta." Denki says trying not to lose his cool.

"Oooo you love me more then ever!!!" Mineta says.

"Mineta." Denki says.

"Well I'll just keep flirting till you say yes my dear" mineta says.

"Come on pup, we have some work to do" izuku says.

"Awww okie..!" Bakugou said while getting up.

Bakugou jumps on izukus back happily holding the phone and izukus neck.

"Don't r@pe him mineta" izuku says

"Ah don't worry boss i brought my ropes!~" mineta says.

Denki gets red.

"H-HEY WAIT A-A SECOND!" denki yells out quitely so no one hears.

Izuku chuckles and walks out carrying Bakugou.

Mineta puts the candle down and cuddles with denki.

"Im just messing with you, plus i wouldn't do anything without you saying yes to it" mineta says clamly.

"Says the one whos moveing there hand to down my pants." Denki say twitching his eye.

"Ah well maybe a few things I'll do without you saying yes tho let me know you want me to stop" mineta says.

Denki gets kinda red and snuggles in the blanket.

"D-don't do anything stupid" denki says

Mineta then chuckles.

Denki soon falls asleep letting mineta touch him softly.

Mineta soon trys to get up but denki stops Mineta from doing so.

Mineta smiles and chuckles.

Mineta then blows out the candle and spoons denki again and falls asleep.

Meanwhile izuku and Bakugou where listening in.

Bakugou has dramatic tears blowing his nose with a tissue.

Izuku puts and arm around bakugou and walks off from denkis drom going into his drom closeing it quitely and starts truning on fake candles for bakugou to not be scared anymore.