Chapter 12 [How dare you!]

*Edited*

BAKUGOUS POV:

Shigaraki slowed down a bit cause well who knows.

I made my wings go huge, i became one angry demon.

"Clam down pup, I'm alright,be a good little demon for me!" puppy says

I blush and make my wings go smaller.

I sat teddybear down.

I got up and ran off the car and started flying with my wings.

I started putting cars on fire, dodging all attacks...all for..teddybear..

They hurt teddybear..i don't like when others hurt teddybear...i hate it...,I HATE IT, I HATE IT, I HATE IT!

Soon something hit me causing me to fall and roll on the ground, a few heros came and went around me.

My eyes widened hugely, i felt..afraid..i...i just want teddybear...i need teddybear!! I-i can't do this without him!

"You've caused way to much trouble!" A hero says putting there hand on my wing.

"W-WAIT WHAT ARE Y-" before i could even finish..

I-i felt...i-i felt..my wing b-being ripped right off...

My eyes widened hugely and..i scream...i scream loud....i-i..i disappointed..teddybear..h-his gonna hate me...and i-i...i just lost my w-wing...

"HEY WHAT THE HELL?! YOUR NOT SUSSPOSED TO FILPING DO THAT!" Eraserhead yells out.

"Oh come on, this punk deserves it!" The hero says ripping my other wing off.

I scream louder...

I crawl in a ball crying..not being able to deal with the pain..

i-it hurts..so..s-so much...

Soon i seen heros being kicked and i saw teddybear...he sat me up and let me lay in his chest...i cried....

"Hey shhh, shh, shh..teddybear is here..his not gonna leave you..his gonna protect you!" Teddybear says trying to clam me down..but i couldn't clam down..i started rubbing my eyes while crying more and more...

Everyone..was staring at us..including the league and mineta..

Hereos where the shocked ones..

I wouldn't stop crying..i could tell teddybear was mad..very mad..i didn't know if he was mad at me or..the hereos..i don't know...i...i don't know anything...

"W-what the hell...?!" The hero said..

Toga ran over and hugged me to try and clam me down.

"Hey hey! Big sister is here!" Toga says.

All hereos eyes widened hugely.

I sniffled.

I crawled back to teddybear since i clamed down a bit and hugged teddybear tightly and snuggled in his chest.

"Hey, why not go back down to hell and try asking the devil for new wings?" Teddybear says.

"..ok..I'll..I'll do so!" I say fading.

IZUKUS POV:

"W-wait that means.." Endeavor says

i stood up with toga.

I walked to the hero and started  choking him.

"L-LET GO!" the hero says trying to get out.

I squeeze tighter having hate in my eyes.

"I don't care if you where a villain, hero, even if you where my dad, no one and i mean no one. Makes teddybear cry like that." I say in a very mean tone squeezeing his neck tighter.

"L-LET GO!" the hero says.

I slam the heros body into the floor holding his head by the hair and having my foot on his back pulling his head.

"HEY LE-" before he could finsh i ripped his head off making blood go on everyone.

Everyones eyes widened hugely to see i was able to do that with no quirk.

I stood up straight dropping the head.

I see puppy teleport back hugging me.

"I got them back!!" Puppy says.

I hug puppy, cleaning one hand off making puppys head stay in my chest so he dosen't know.

"Thats good, we should get going then, we don't want you hurt again pup!" I say.

Puppy giggles and teleports all heros to base.

"Stay in here alright? I have an important meeting" i say.

"Awieeee okie...!" Puppy says.

I chuckle and go in the back.

BAKUGOUS POV:

I skip happily to my room and shut the door, i change into comfy clothing.

I jumped on my bed which had hundreds off stuff animals from teddybear on it.

I got happy and started playing with a stuff animal, waiting for teddybear to be back from his meeting!

It was about an hour later and teddybear came in.

I gasp happily and teleported onto teddybear.

"TEDDYBEAR!" I yell out happily

"Hello pup" teddybear Says.

I kiss teddybear in the forhead letting my tail wagging.