Chapter 29 [At this point I'm adding to many twist in this story🙂]

*Edited*

Bakugos pov:

my eyes start opening.

h-huh?

i sit up rubbing my eyes.

my room..? aren't i supposed to be in hell with deku..?

...

i get super red and grab my head tightly with both my hands.

I-I JUST HAD A-A WERID CRAP DREAM A-ABOUT ME AND D-DEKU!? W-WHAT THE H-HECK!? THERES N-NO WAY ON EARTH!!!

i heard a knock.

"Bakugo, are you up? we have school?" i hear four eyes say.

"I-IM AWAKE DAMNIT! F-FILP OFF!" I yell out.

"...right" four eyes says walking off.

Iidas pov:

"So?" Kirishima asks.

"Something is wrong with bakugo" i say.

"What is it?" denki asks.

"He said filp" i say..

ther jaws drop.

"He didn't say the f word..?" mina asks.

i nod.

"What on earth..-" Kirishima says.

bakugo walked in, kinda mad.

Bakugos pov:

"oh hi kacchan!" deku says smiling.

"G-GAH DEKU! I-I DIDN'T D-DO ANYTHING ABOUT- I-I UM MEAN I GOTTA GO!" I say running out slamming the door.

izukus pov:

"Two options, he broke my all might figure. or he broke my all might figure." i say angrily.

1A glups.

Bakugos pov:

"C-crap..why the hell did i have to have t-that stupid d-dream...?" i ask myself.

"Oh? what stupid dream?" i hear.

i look to see copycat.

...

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" i ask.

"What? I'm dating someone?" copycat asks.

....

"GAH DAMNIT I'M MURDERING THE DREAM GOD!" I yell out.

"You dreamed about us- omg ew-" copycat says

"Ew- no-" i say.

"i just had a very werid stupid dream about me and deku being a villain couple and truned into demons, grape face was actually human, you brainwashed eye bags into dating him, dunce face was dating grape head, grape head was a villain but all along a hero, then icyhot was a villain who went by she/her and then ontop of that him and dabi where siblings, me and toga where siblings, deku and shigaraki was siblings, then onto of all that deku,you and shigaraki where brothers who-" copycat cut me off.

"Who was all for ones children? yeah i read that fan fic" copycat says.

i freeze.

"..fan..fic-?" i say confused.

"Mhm, it's quite good actually" copycat says.

...

i drag copycat to the forset.

"What the hell are you hiding?" i ask holding him by the throat against the tree.

he closes his eyes.

"What do you mean? i would never use shinsous quirk to change everyones personalities and make everyone think there aging and i would never use your feelings like that" copycat says with a smirk looking at me.

"That's impossible, i was a demon, he was Satan" i say.

"Oh i know, Eri simply rewinded that part of course and mineta being human was me giving him a quirk, my true quirk, giving and taking, I'm not actually related to all for one in anyway, he just has sex with wemon for 'fun' in his mind, well that would make us related but i don't count it" copycat says.

my eyes widened hugely.

copycat puts his finger to his mouth lending his head to the side.

"Shhhh, this is are little secret, tell and I'll tell midoriya you like him" copycat says.

i bite my teeth together.

we heard 1A walking.

copycat gives me a deathstare.

...

if copycat is really telling the truth..he brainwashed everyone in the hole city.. but why would i remember...?

1A lefted.

"The reason you remember was cause you where the first and last person being brainwashed" copycat says.

i pause.

...

"You basically wanted to mess with my feelings..? was that it?" i ask.

"Bingo~" copycat says with a smirk.

"you should be thinking me! you got to do everything with midoriya" copycat says.

i gave him a deathstare.

"huh?" copycat says confused.

"You son of a bitch" i say starting my quirk up.

his eyes widened as i blast him into pieces.

i lick the blood of my hand as he re heals from a different quirk.

"W-why the hell w-would you..?" copycat asks looking up at me.

"Simple" i say.

"1. You brainwashed me, 2. You made me a more bottom then i already am, 3. You messed with my feelings, 4. You made me act like a little girl without a her toy." i say angrily.

"But your a stupid hero!?" copycat says.

"Hero? your telling me you really didn't know me and deku where actually a villain pair who worked together and killed together?" i ask.

his eyes widened hugely.