He. Is. A. Pervert. Edith. Chambers. Get. Over. It.

Nestled under layers of coral blankets is Julius Castello, sweating in the dark and squinting at ancient symbols under the radius of his phone's flashlight.

Sneaking in his own home, what has his life come to...?

The crumpled paper has a square border with shapes aligned over each other, making an incomprehensible mess of squares, circles and one too many lines. They make him squint over and over, maybe if he was dizzy enough or closed his eyes and opens them just barely he'd see a word. or an answer.

Julius gives up on himself and opens the web browser.

"Fiore? Fairy? Fiona? Fire?" Julius words out random guesses while googling the symbols printed on the worn out page. He pulls at his scarlet hair, dwany eyes drooping in disappointment.

He should have paid attention at school when they were teaching Ancient Runes. Were they even runes?

"Fuck you Marlin. I did not seduce my brother's potential wife for three weeks just to read symbols drawn by a kindergartener," he seethes, scratching the blue ink over what he now thought to be a fire symbol.

The ink leaks through the age lines of the paper and stains it.

Julius regrets his past three weeks in a flash. He closes his eyes and the days flash before him- overbearing Estella with flowers in the morning, inserting herself in her personal life on purpose, spending lavishly on her, secretly making things difficult for her just so he could save her from them- doing everything by the 'Cocky CEO's Treasured Girl' playbook.

Julius opens his eyes to a dark reality. His quilts were thick, Julius realises.

He's hunched, like a rock, sitting smack in the middle of the bed, all covered like a high schooler trying crack for the first time- when the door bangs open.

He smelled his brother.

Julius panics, instantly shoving the paper in his underwear and kicking off the blankets to see his brother speed walking toward him.

Honestly the guards are so useless here.

Czar's scarlet eyes shine with malice and ill intent. His white dress shirt is spotless as always and so are his black dress pants. They're soon waiting to be red with Julius' blood. The redhead gulps. Czar's combat boots show hints of having been to muddy places.

Julius crawls towards his headrest, taking the blanket along.

"What are you doi-"

"JULIUS, HAVE YOU BEEN HANGING AROUND WITH DEAD PEOPLE AGAIN?!"

Sticky mud. Czar has been to the mainland. What drove him out of the forest? It cannot be anything but...

To say the red head's eyebrows kissed his hairline would be an understatement. There is no way his brother isn't having him stalked.

"I SWEAR BY MY SELENE IT WASN'T ME!! NECROMANCER PROMISED ME A NEW SCENT! HE CHASED ME!!" Julius panic confesses, pupils hastily avoiding Czar's eye contact. Brother or not, man was as dangerous as they come. Julius did not like taking chances. Julius plans his chances.

He's going to turn the conversation according to his benefits.

"Necro- Dear Goddess, Necromancer, Julius!" Czar gasps out, clearly frustrated as his jaw clenches and neck muscles visibly strain. He pulls Julius by his collar and drags him out of the bed.

Ain't no relative of his making deals with filthy little Necromancer.

"Wait, wait, Czar!" Julius tries to unhand himself from Czar's strong grip, fingers scratching Czar's wrist, whilst the older of the duo pushes him in to a bejewelled wall.