The Gang

"When are you going to meet your soulmate? Everyone in 6C already has one. Isn't it about time you started caring?" Lisa exclaimed. Ugh.. I don't care at all about soulmates. If I get a good job, a decent amount of money and a reasonably good life, I'm happy. What's the point in a soulmate? They get in the way of success. "Why should I start looking? If they want me that bad, they should come to me. Not the other way around." I argue with Lisa a lot. Since she's a member of Blackpink, she gives me advice as I'm only a trainee. That's the only reason we're friends.

"God your so boring when it comes to soulmates." Lisa pouted. "Anyway, me and the crew are going out tonight. Wanna come?" I sighed. Lisa is always going out, she can't stay in her house for a second without going insane. "Sure why not, I have no plans anyway." The bell rang. Great, 3rd period is maths. I LoVe maths. I say my goodbyes to Lisa and hobble to the Maths Building. My class is the absolute WORST. At least I can actually do maths.

I open the door and surprise surprise, I'm the only one there. I painfully walk my way over to my desk. The front. The perfect place for people to throw stuff at me like notes and rubbers. The notes are usually things like: KYS HAHA LOSER. NO ONE LOVES YOU AND NEVER WILL. OUTCAST. Stuff like that. It doesn't bother me as much as it did at the start of year 10. Back then I was a nervous WRECK.

A girl tumbles through the door, panting. I start to panic and attempt to close the door before realising it's just Nayeon. "*pant* *pant* oh... Miyu!! How.. are you...?" She plops herself on a nearby desk and holds her chest in tiredness. "I'm good, may I ask why your so out of breath?" At this point, I was quite happy with myself. I was making an attempt to socialise with someone and it was working! "Well, I was running from Jeongyeon since she threatened to murder me.. just Jeongyeon stuff." Oh. Jeongyeon. One of the many bullies in my class. Sometimes I wish I was in Lisa's class, then I wouldn't have to worry about this stuff.

"Wait, Jeongyeon's chasing you?" Nayeon nodded. "With the gang? This way?" She nodded again. Shit. They weren't skipping today... they're gonna murder ME not Nayeon. "Can you hide me?" I asked politely. "What?" "You heard me, hide me." Nayeon looked puzzled but agreed anyway. She stuffed me in a storage cupboard and wished me luck with whatever I was doing. "Whatever you do, don't tell anyone." Nayeon asked why. "Just don't please. For me-" Jeongyeon bust open the door and I quickly shut the cupboard.

"Nayeon you motherfucker!!" I could hear them both running around the classroom. I didn't realise Jeongyeon was this childish. "Get her Jeongyeon!!" That was Momo, another one of my bullies. Obviously they were all just toying with each other but from the cupboard it sounds more violent.

Before I knew it, class was starting. They were taking attendance. Shit.