Hidden

"Tzuyu?"

"Here."

"Haeyoon?"

"Here."

"Mina?"

"Here."

"Miyu?"

.
.
.

"Does anyone know where Miyu is?" Nayeon interrupts. "She's got a doctors appointment so she had to leave early." Nayeon you are a literal goddess thank you so much. "And why wasn't I informed about this?" Oh shut up Mr Hye-Yeong. "I don't know, I'm only a student here." He sighed. "Well let me get the lesson resources, I was a bit late today-" "NO! oh- I mean you don't have to!" Nayeon can you be my soulmate? You are too nice for this job. "Nayeon do not tell me what to do!" Nayeon apologised.

No god no. He's getting the lesson resources from THIS cupboard. Before I can hide in the back he opens the door and I come tubbling onto the floor. "Ouch.." "MIYU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I've been caught hiding from bullies and I'm getting punished. Wow. "I'm sorry sir, it won't happen agai-" "PRINCIPALS OFFICE. NOW! YOU TOO NAYEON!" I drag my feet to the door and so does Nayeon.

I can hear the girls sniggering at me. Saying: "Poor Nayeon being lumped in with that idiot." "Such a wimp" "can't even get away with that". But I put all that behind me and head to the principles office. But before I leave, I hear this. "I swear Miyu is such a pick me. More like a prostitute though. I bet she's fatherless."

Before I can think, I'm face to face with Jeongyeon. I take my hand and slap it across her 'perfect' face. I can hear gasps from the class. Jeongyeon looks at me, her face is a mix of disgust, surprise and mostly anger. "Why you little..." She shoves me into Nayeon, and at this point we are both on the floor. "I'm going to get the principal! Tzuyu! Your in charge!" I can see the smirk on Tzuyu's face. Now, it's me V the Gang.

I'm so dead.