Fight

I'm now facing off my bullies. Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, Momo and Sana. I'm so dead. I quickly stand up and apologise to Nayeon. "Not even a scratch, is that all you got?"

Just going to put this in, I have a black belt in taekwondo. Momo punches me, well she attempts to, I grab her fist and throw it beside me. Of course, then Tzuyu goes for me, that doesn't go well. She throws me out the door, which alerts all students walking past.

Before I know it, there's a whole crowd looking at the fight, recording and cheering. It's like a fighting ring, but more intense. Jeongyeon takes my arm and bends it back, making me flinch and yelp in pain.

I don't care about the punishment for this, I'll show them who's stronger here. I bite Jeongyeons arm hard and she stumbles back with a fixed expression; anger.

The words "come at me" escape from my mouth and sure enough, they do. All 4 of them. Sana pins me to the wall and begins to punch me and kick me. I can only scream and think of ways to destroy them.

I kick Sana in the ankle and tackle her to the ground. That was quite a bad move, since the rest all topple on top of me making my back hurt immensely. I push them of and roll onto my back, before pushing my body of the ground.

"Miyu! Miyu! Miyu!" I hear a familiar voice from the crowd. It's Lisa and her crew. They emerge from the crowd and stand beside me.

"You should've told me about this fight. Betrayal." She gives a smirk and we begin to run at the gang. Jisoo goes for Tzuyu, Jennie goes for Momo, Rosè goes for Sana and me and Lisa go for Jeongyeon.

I take a look around. Our crew is beating the shit out of my bullies. I dreamt about this moment, why do I feel like there's something missing? I don't feel... satisfied?

I back away from the bullies. The crew are confused but join me. They may be confused but not as much as the gang. They're puzzled faces are too funny not to laugh at.

"Come on, these guys aren't worth our time." Jisoo states. We begin to walk away from the scene, with oohs and aahs echoing through the halls.

I have a feeling that things might change around here after this fight. Good or bad, I don't mind. I just need a change.