Pen and Ink Paints the Picture

You sat downstairs on the couch, the fireplace next to you roaring. You had laid a blanket over you as you were scrolling on your phone and looking at various funny videos and other junk that came on your FYP. Satan sat diagonally across from you, eyes focused intently on a book in his hand with his other arm laid against the armrest. The cackling flames in the fire and the sound of the air conditioning running through the vents were the only noises that filled the room although you couldn't hear it. Your earbuds plugged your ears as you watched endless content mindlessly. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw a shadow move by Satan. You jolted and sat straight up and looked over to see Asmo, one hand on hip and the other resting on the back of the couch as he stood by Satan and spoke to him. You paused the video, but looked back to your phone and listened in. Your stomach felt a bit tight at seeing Asmo.

"Hey Satan, have you seen a lovely pink pen with a fuzzy end? I use it for some of my writing and it seems to have gone missing." Asmo asked. "It was in my vanity's drawer, have you seen it?"

"I haven't. I'll keep an eye out for it, but I haven't seen it. I didn't know you had a pen like that." You glanced over to see Asmo staring into Satan's eyes.

"Well okay, I'll go ask the others!" You watched as Asmo looked over at you and gave a small smile before turning away and walking off. You turned back to your phone and kept a blank expression on your face, but that didn't mean that you couldn't feel the tears behind your eyes as they threatened to collect and trickle down your cheek. Taking a deep inhale, you let it out and played the video that was still paused on your phone.

In the video, it included a clip from an animated music video. A gas mask, a gun, a man running, a crow as the song for it played. Training like in those boxing movies, punching as he ran in a gas mask. You felt a twang in your chest, your core as you watched. In the caption was the title of the video and you quickly went to Deviltube to find the actual video. There. Right at the top was a thumbnail of an animated boxer. You clicked on it and began watching, bobbing your head along to the song as the vocalist rapped and sang. A spark of energy surged through your body and it felt like a fire was burning bright inside.

You've got two ways, you've got today, you've got to do what the fuck you say.

You've had your woes, you've had your lows, you've got to pull yourself out of the holes.

Tossing the blanket to the side, draping it over the side of the couch, you got up and walked off. You told Satan you were gonna get a snack. Leaving the common room, you looked left and right down the hall and took a chance, heading down towards the left towards the entry way to the House of Lamentation. You turned round the corner and went up the stairs then down the right hallway towards Asmo's room. Even if he wasn't there, you had to be there and wait. He'd come back sometime anyway. Peeking your head into his room, you saw it was empty. You stepped inside and looked around, taking in details and noticing a small adorable book on his vanity that resembled a journal or diary. You stepped over and picked up the book then looked over your shoulder towards the door. Looking back to the diary you examined the shell of it before turning it open and skimming the pages. Each one was written with the prettiest and neatest of handwriting. It looked cursive, but still remained legible. Your eyes jumped over words as you skimmed the pages.

Solomon and I had a sleepover at Purgatory Hall! He let me do his nails and he talked about one of his favorite books! Listening to him always makes me feel so happy, I love him so much <3

~.~

I was at a party and it turns out some of the food was made by Solomon 😬 That explains why some people were getting sick and leaving early. I love that man, but please, he can't cook for the life of him TvT