Flirting or More~?

You laid on Beel's bed, staring up at his ceiling with nothing to do. Still here since the wall to the kitchen/your room was still not fixed yet. Bored out of your mind, you heard the room door open and sat up seeing Beel there.

"Hey, welcome back, stranger." You greeted warmly.

"Hey. Wanna play that game again?"

"What? You mean truth or dare? Sure!"

"Asmo wanted to join us. Is that okay?"

"Of course! It's more fun with more people!" You turned and sat on the bed, seeing Asmo come in behind him.

"Alright, I'm here~ the party can start now~" A dramatic entrance suiting him perfectly which you couldn't help but to laugh at. Everything he did always seemed to be so adorable yet so funny. You laughed at it as they took their seats.

"I'll go first! Truth or dare, Beel?" You asked.

"Dare!"

"I dare you to try to peel a banana with your toes!"

"Can I eat it afterward even if I can't do it?"

"Of course!"

You laughed as he attempted and greatly failed at it. Eventually you told him it was alright so he peeled it normally and ate it within a second. The game continued, going you then Beel then Asmo. It finally came to be Asmo's turn once again after a few rounds.

"Beel, truth or dare?"

"I choose dare!"

"I dare you to put on some of (Y/N)'s clothes, underwear included~"

Your eyes widened. "Hey! Do you realize how bulky this boy is?! I'm not that big." You sighed. "I'll try to find some of my bigger clothes so he doesn't stretch anything out." You got up and dug through your clothes, looking for anything that could fit him. You tossed a fairly big shirt at him, a skirt at him cause why not, then threw him some of your underwear.

"Awww, you have some cute clothes, (Y/N)!" Commented Asmo. "We should go shopping together sometime, could be fun." You rolled your eyes at him.

"So how long do I have to stay like this...?" Beel asked, clearly embarrassed.

"I'd say until it's my turn again."

The game continued a while longer, with Beel having gladly changed back to his normal clothes. The turn fell upon Beel.

"I think this should be the last one." You interrupted before Beel could ask.

"Wait! No! I have an idea! I want my turn before we end this." Asmo butted in.

"Fine, Beel goes then you then the game is over." You replied, letting out a big yawn.

"Truth or dare, Asmo?"

"Give me a truth."

"Have you ever fallen in love for real? And I mean with a person that is not yourself." Beel said, making a cute face. "And I mean romantically, not loving just anyone."

Asmo went quiet, seemingly thinking. A while passed.

"Love someone besides myself~ Is that even possible~?" Asmo laughed then he went uncharacteristically serious. "But there is someone I can't help wanting to pay attention to me, more than anyone I've charmed. It's different. I'm not sure why, but I think that counts. So...maybe I have then~" He laughed, that flirty "innocent" laugh he had.

"Asmo paying attention to someone other than himself?!" You exclaimed.

"Who is it then???" Beel inquired.

"Nuh uh, you already asked a question. Can't ask another one, silly Beel~"

"Now then~ truth or dare, (Y/N)~?" Asmo asked in that same tone he always used.

"Um, I'd say truth."

"Which of us brothers is your perfect type~?"

You felt your face blush almost right away. A romance question is embarrassing enough, but one about the brothers!

"Um...well..." You looked between the two of them, then thought of all the other brothers. You hadn't much thought about it. You knew you definitely liked all of them more than friends, but having to choose which one is the perfect type? "I'm...not actually sure. I...I..I kind of like all of you so I haven't thought which one would be my perfect type?" You're blushing even harder now.

"Then what's your type? We can help you decide~ though I already know you want to say me, haha~"

"My type is kind of...not specific. I just want someone who will treat me right, treat me like royalty. Someone who makes me love myself and makes me want to be better." You thought about it more as you continued, "I want someone who makes life worth living. I want someone who I can have fun with, your type of fun Asmo or just laughing and goofing off and having a good time. I want someone who makes me smile and even if we fight, we know we can work it out and we're so good together. It's less about what type of person they are, and more of how well we work together and how they make me feel." You at the two boys, blushing so hard.

"I see then." That was all Asmo said. Beel looked at the two of you then went to grab some chips to eat.

And with that, the game ended. You all said goodnight and then you and Beel settled in for the night and you both fell asleep.