Truth or Dare~?

You sat across from Beelzebub on the floor, sitting criss-cross applesauce! You smirked at him, ready for a fun game of truth or dare even if the dares wouldn't be Asmodeus levels of crazy. You hadn't even been here long and you knew it would be too much to play truth or dare with that demon. No, sir.

"Truth or Dare, Beel?" You asked, with a mischievous smirk.

"Truth." He replied.

"Hmmmm." You rubbed your chin and squinted at him. "What's one thing you see in your future? Meaning, what do you want to do with your life or future?"

Beel smiled big, "I want a pet chef to make me food!" He smiled so cutely as he said that, rubbing his tummy. "I would never go hungry!"

You couldn't help but to laugh. "That totally makes sense!" You sighed. "I'm still sorry about eating your custard, Beel."

"It's okay, I believe you when you say Mammon made you."

"Yeah. He can be so annoying. He threatened to shove it down my throat if I didn't eat it of my own free will! Although," you looked at him and sighed, "if I'm forced to or else harm comes to me in a form, that's not my own free will." You shook your head. "Anyway, can't change the past! Ask me it now!"

"Truth or Dare?"

"Start me off with a truth, my good man!" You smiled confidently.

"What do you think you'll do once the exchange program is over?" Beel asked.

"Woah. That's too good." You thought about it intensely then decided. "First, I would like to stay friends with all of you. If that's possible. I know not everyone has warmed up to me and you and me are still getting to know each other. But I hope by the end we can be friends and stay in touch! Then second, I think I'd like to spend time with my human friends and family for a bit. Since it's been a while, I'd like to be able to have some time with them again."

"Awww, that's so sweet!"

A few more rounds passed then it was your turn to ask Beel truth or dare again and this time, he picked truth and you had dared him not to mention his hunger for five rounds.

"What do you want for the future for you and your brothers?"

Beel looked away for a moment, in thought. His whole tone seemed to get serious, but not in a bad way. "I'd like for all of us to get along and spend time together. We may fight sometimes, but it'd be nice if we could all get along. I know they care about each other as much as I do so I'm sure they want it too."

"Oh, Beel." You looked at up, tears slightly welling up. "You are such a bean."

"What's that mean?"

"It means you're cute and sweet and must be protected." You smiled at him and give him a loving hug. "I'm glad I got to stay in your room and not in Asmo's and definitely not in Mammon's!"

"I'm sorry I destroyed your room wall, but I'm glad I can make up for it by letting you stay here." He smiled at you and hugged back. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare! Bring it on, baby~!" You smirked and took your seat across from him again.

"I've got a difficult one." Beel smiled evilly yet it was still adorable. "I dare you to flirt with Asmo and try to get him to blush."

"Oh dear God, a death sentence!" You laughed. "Well, I did say bring it on." You accepted your fate and got up. "Let's go find him."

Once Beel got up, you took his hand and wandered around the House of Lamentation looking for that flirty demon. You eventually found him returning from somewhere out, you didn't even want to know. You just wanted to get this dare over with.

"Since when are you two hanging out together?" Asmo asked looking at you and Beel. "Awww, you're holding hands~ did you two start dating~? That's almost disappointing. Now you have (Y/N) to yourself."

"Nope, we're not dating." You smiled coyly at him, in attempt to beging the flirting ritual. "I actually came looking for you, Asmo~" You attempted to say it in such a sultry voice yet it was also odd. You had used this voice before, but only when you acted sassy. It was weird to actually use it for, you know, flirting.

"Me? Oh I'm honored!" Asmo smiled cutely.

You walked up to him, making sure to strut over to him as enticingly as you could. You wrapped your arms around his neck to which he automatically wrapped his arms around your waist. You looked up at him, pressing your body against his.

"I hadn't seen you for a while. I just missed you so much, Asmo baby~" You breathed onto his neck lightly, trying your best to excite him~

Beel stood back and watched, trying to hold in his laughter, but still surprised at how good you were doing. Yet no matter how hard you tried, Asmo is a stone wall when it came to others flirting with him.

"I see you've finally come to your senses, (Y/N)~" Asmo smiled, not a bit of blush on his cheeks. "You've come  over to the right side! Why don't we go to my room to finish this~? We can even share a bed tonight!" He smiled so innocently as if he only meant sleep together in a non-sexual way, but you could easily see what he really meant.

"Uh, no thanks." You pulled back. "Sorry, Beel. He's a tough egg." You laughed and walked back over to Beel."

"That was still good, (Y/N)!" Beel said encouragingly.

"Awww thanks!"

"What's this?" Asmo looked at you and Beel surprised.

"Oh! Well, he dared me to flirt and try to make you blush." You laughed. "I guess I wasn't good enough to get you to blush. Oh well, it was still fun! And you're super cuddly! Oh my god." You laughed more and waved. "See ya, Asmo. Come on, Beelie! Let's head back to your room and continue the game!" You two left Asmo behind. What you didn't see was that you had made him blush, just as you left.

Asmo stared after you. Ever since he first tried to charm you and it failed, he was definitely taken with you. But it hadn't quite hit him until now. You had certainly left an impression on him. And this was only the beginning.