3 • the move

William required me to stay awake the entire 10 hour flight and study my new identity. I knew it inside and out and could recite my new life story even backwards. It was exhausting but I wanted to prove I wasn't an airhead heiress, I was smart, I was taught by philosophers from different countries and was forced by my parents to study law, government, finance, religion,and five languages.

"Please lift all seat trays and make sure your seatbelt is fastened. We will be making our decent into Cleveland, Ohio very shortly. Thank you for flying with us and we hope you enjoyed your flight."

Landed in the airport and I was glad we did, I was getting air sick.
Shaking my brother to get up, he reached up for me to hold him. He was lucky he was a small seven year old or he'd be walking. We didn't have any luggage and I didn't know how it was going to get to our new home. William promised everything would be back in its place at the castle would be restored and fixed if we were ever able to return.

Ohio was pretty and far less busy than Washington DC. I remember that being my first and only trip to America when I was eight years old to meet the President of the United States with my parents. It was like a World Leaders Ball thing and I was ecstatic to wear makeup and my first ball gown and heels. I never felt more like a princess in that moment. And it came to be ironic that my second time coming to America I would've never felt less than a princess.

We got into another black SUV type van and through the early Ohio sunrise we drove to the country side. I sighed watching the endless green roll by, I missed Geneva. Bellamy woke up and watched outside his window enchanted by the cows, sheep, goats, and horses grazing and the occasional rider gathering up a herd.

I noticed the car slowing down and a large brick and wood house adorned with brown shutters and wrap around porch and a rocking chair by the front door. It wasn't a castle, obviously, but it was larger than I expected. We would have plenty of room. I glanced at the digital clock of the car, 7:45am. I yawned, great we have a whole day ahead of us.

"Alright everybody out."
William ordered.

Silently obeying all of us stumbled out of the car. Me, my brother, and five armed USA government agents.

We walked up to the wooden porch and put before William could ring the yellowing door bell button, Mr. and Mrs. Tyme opened the door with wide welcoming smile.

"Hi Addie! Oh how beautiful and grown up you are! Oh and Blake look at you all handsome! I've missed you both!"
Emma exclaimed while pulling us in for a bone crushing hug. This total stranger pretending to know us pulled off a great show. 

Her husband, George, watched still smiling and looking around cautiously at the five men in black suits who started to walk around for surveillance of the house.

Emma finally pulled away and said to William,
"Oh William how are you dear?" Then addressing the whole lot of us, "everyone please make your way inside."

George opened the door wider and we all followed him and Emma inside. There were pictures everywhere, the whole front entrance foyer was filled. It made it more welcoming especially with soft yellow colored walls.
The house was large on the inside. It was very open and felt much like a home should. It was warm and inviting and I fell in love. It had a charm that I'm sure only Emma could've brought. Passing by yet another family photo, I saw her kids. Her son was dashing, he had tousled brown hair, a lean muscular build and brown eyes that seemed to sparkle. Her daughter was was gorgeous even at such a young age, with long wavy brown hair like her brothers but green eyes and a button nose. She kind of in a way looked like Bellamy.

My observation session was cut short as Emma's voice called out to me,
"Addie we're in the family room when you're done. Just walk straight till you see the kitchen then a left!"