the orphanage.

hi i'm eliza i'm 14 years old and i live in Mary's orphanage. Its not as bad as you see it in the movies. Its quite nice. I'm one of the oldest in the house their is one person older than me and that is Felix he's very nice and he's only a year older than me. Today is a Sunday which means open day is Tommorow. I cant wait even though I never get picked because most people think i'm too old. I checked my phone to see that Chris Evans had just posted.

chrisevans-

chrisevans-  Such a beautiful day but i cant wait for tommorow

chrisevans-  Such a beautiful day but i cant wait for tommorow. Before anyone asks what it is.. its a secret.

2,090,907 views .                     .likes- robertdowneyjr and 1,134,295 others.

comments-

user1-wow I cant wait to see what the suprise is.

user2-omg I cant wait.

user3-Whatever the suprise is I know its gonna be good because its Chris Evans.

Eliza_-OMG    I NEED TO KNOW I CANT WAIT!!!!!

user4- reply to Eliza_    NONE OF US CAN!!!!

1,134,290 more comments 

-press to load more comments-

Eliza looked up from her phone and smiled thinking about what Chris Evans suprise would be. She couldn't think of anything except maybe their would be a new avengers movie. Eliza could hardly keep her excitement in. 

Next day because im lazy-

Chris POV-

I woke up excited about my day ahead. I jumped out of bed excitedly and picked out a outfit and went to the shower. I showered for about 20 mins but then decided to get out and change.

the outfit-

I ate some breakfast which was some berries and oats

I ate some breakfast which was some berries and oats. I finished eating faster than usual as i had to be at the orphanage at 10 and its was now 9:30.

3rd person for chris- 

He grabbed his phone and hat then left the house and hopped in his car. He drove for about 20  mins and arrived just on time. He registered with the receptionist and walked in.

Eliza's POV-

I walked downstaires in the cutest outfit I could find. 

the outfit-

I walked into the hall to see so many adults lined up waiting to see the kids

I walked into the hall to see so many adults lined up waiting to see the kids. I stood at the back of the room not wanting to be seen. My eyes scanned the room when I landed on a familier face. Wait is that Chris Evans I thought to myself. Holy s**t. It is, I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Chris noticed I was staring and just smiled at me. I thought I was gonna pass out but luckily I didn't. The picking began and I backed into a corner not wanting to be seen by anyone. I mean I wanted to be seen by one person only and that was the one and only Chris Evans but he most likely wanted a younger kid. I looked up and saw someone walking towards me. It was Chris Evans.

Wow thank you if you got this far sorry for the long chapter it was 512 words. hope you like, ill try update soon.