Chapter 2

(Play the video above before you read the chapter love you<33)

Chris Evans was walking towards me. I turned around pretending not to notice him. He tapped me on the shoulder trying to get my attention, I looked up at him and smiled. "hi i'm Chris whats your name?" I looked at him with disbelief. I closed my mouth as I realised it was open. I looked away from him for a second trying to keep my calm before I looked at him again. "sorry hi im Eliza  and I know who you are because your my favirout actor ever. He chuckled as he put his hands through his hair. "do u think we could sit down at one of the tables and get to know eachother?" I looked at him in disbelief but after a while I realised I had to answer him I nodded towards him and showed him one of the tables in the corner of the room. "ok you start." chris said. I nodded and began to talk. "I'm Eliza and I'm 14 years old and I love your movies." I laughed as I looked up to see Chris smiling at me.

Chris POV:

While listening to Eliza all I could think was that she was the one I wanted to adopt. I smiled at her as she looked at me once she had stopped talking. "Eliza I wanna ask you  something can I adopt you??" She looked at me in disbelief. I had thought I did something wrong but then she looked at me a nodded. "Of course you can Chris that would be amazing." She had the biggest grin on her face it made me smile too. I got up "I'm gonna go ask the head what I have to do to adopt you. wanna come with me or wait here and I come get you after?" she sat their staring at me trying to process everything. She stood up and led me over to the head not saying a word. "I'm gonna go wait at the bench while you talk." she said will walking away to the table we were sat at recently. I smiled at her before walking up to the head mistress. "Hi mam is their a way I could adopt Eliza.?" The women looked at my suprised and nodded her head. " follow me to my office and we can talk in their!" I did as she said and followed her into her office. I took a seat in the chair opposite her. She handed me some papers as she got up from her chair. "im gonna go get Eliza while you sign those forms." I looked at her and nodded. I started to sign the many forms.

Eliza's POV:

I looked up from the table when I heard someone calling my name. I looked around the room trying to see who was calling me when my eyes spotted the mead mistress. She was waving me over to her office. I walked towards her while taking a deep breath before speaking. " yes miss?" She looked at me and said " their is a special someone who wants to adopt you as long as you are fine with it." I nodded while walking slowly into her office. I saw Chris signing papers, I breathed out a sign of relief as I realised it wasn't someone I didn't know in the office. I took a seat next to Chris and waited to be told to do something. I turned to see Chris holding  pen up to me telling me I had to sign something I breathed a breath I didn't know I was holding while taking the pen out of his had and following his other hand to see where I had to sign. I did the signing and after an hour I was packing my belongings and saying goodbye to the home. We hopped into Chris's car and drove to my new home.

Chris's POV:

We were driving for about an hour until we arrived at the house.

Eliza looked at me with love in her eyes, I smiled at her. " come on in I wanna show you something." she smiled up at me and said "ill race you to the top of the steps." " ready set go!" she shouted. I laughed as I ran after her. she beat me. "cheater!!" I shouted while laughing. she looked at me and laughed, we carried on walking to the house until I saw a car pull up at the front of the house it was scott. He jumped out the car and saw Eliza and ran up to the both of us. "OMG.... you must be Eliza, the girl Chris texted me about, can I hug you?" he said. She laughed and hugged him. I just looked at Scott with murder in my eyes the both turned around and stared at me. I just walked up to the house while they both talked up behind me.

sorry for the long chapter (839 words) Eliza is gonna be besties with scott. love you guys!!!!!!