chapter 3

Chris POV:

We got into the house and I saw her eyes light up. I smiled at her and proceeded to walk. "wanna see your room?" she looked at me with so much joy as she nodded. I laughed as I showed her towards her room. I opened the door to reveal her room.

Her eyes lit up and I could see how happy she was

Her eyes lit up and I could see how happy she was. "settle in! are you hungry?" she looked at me "ok and yes I'm very hungry its been a long day." I nodded and left the room so she could settle in. I could see Scott staring at me, " what do you want Scott" I laughed. He looked so happy I just laughed at him and started to make dinner. He began to speak. " She's so cute I'm so happy , your a parent Chris and your gonna be amazing at it." Scott spoke really quick so I couldn't really make out what he was saying. " Calm down Scott I cant understand you." He repeated himself but this time more slower so I could understand. I smiled towards him. "Thanks bro." Scott still looked so happy. It was so nice to see him like this but also quite annoying as he wouldn't stop staring at me. I ignored him and carried on making food. About 20 minutes I was don't with food and needed to call down Eliza. I went to the bottom of the stares and called out her name.

Eliza's POV:

I was unpacking all my belongings when I heard Chris calling my name. "yes Chris?" He told me dinner was ready so I ran downstairs and saw Scott sitting at the table with Chris eating pasta and talking. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything." They both just laughed at me so I sat down and began to eat. " This is amazing." I said while taking another bite. Chris nodded approvingly as he began to eat again. Scott stayed silent for the whole time which was a bit weird. " you ok Scott, your very quite?" "I'm ok Eliza I'm just trying to get used to Chris having a kid." Me and Chris laughed at him. " Do mum and dad know Chris?" Scott asked as Chris stood up collecting the plates. Chris replied, " Yes they were the first people to know I told them before I went this morning." Scott looked mad I think it was because Chris didn't tell him first. I laughed at Scott and all heads turned to me. "I'm sorry but Scott looked like he was gonna murder you Chris so I had to laugh." Chris laughed but Scott gave me a death stare. I stared back at him and I could see Chris behind Scott ready to make him jump. I tried not to laugh and carried on staring. "BOO!" Scott blinked and screamed. " HAHA, I win!!!" I shouted. Chris laughed at how childish I am and Scott just had a mad face. Scott couldn't keep a straight face for long as he began to laugh. We all decided to play a game while watching a Disney movie. We soon all fell asleep on the couch after finishing 3 Disney movies.

Hiiii! hope your enjoying the book so far. If u have any requests put them in the comments and I might add them. This chapter was 584 words. enjoy.