Heartbeat, People, Wants

*lub-dub*

"Liz, what time is your break?" Eddy asked me while his right arm is around me.

"Ah. Huh?" I was a bit surprised to see this boy acting all mighty now.

"Oh hi, sorry to interrupt you guys. We're you talking?" Eddy asked both me and my clinical supervisor.

"Yes. And who are you?" my clinical supervisor asked.

"My name is Edward Choi. Eddy, for short. I'm Da- uhm, Liz' friend. Oh yes, how are my father's donations doing?" he shook the clinical supervisor's hands and introduced himself.

As if to think hard, the clinical supervisor squinted his eyes and suddenly, his eyes grew big and said, "Oh my god! Mr. Choi! I mean, Eddy, sir. Nice to meet you, sir!" and clasped Eddy's left hand very tightly. Eddy kept bowing and smiling in return.

"I didn't know you and Liz here were acquainted. So the donations were coming from your father, huh?" the clinical supervisor asked.

"Ah, yeah. But he didn't want it to be known to the public, so please be discreet about it. My friend Liz helps us with it." Eddy explains as if he's an innocent little puppy smiling when in fact, he is lying to this motherf*cker's face. That's kinda..

*lub-dub*

So that's how it is. This Eddy comes from a prominent family. I already had a clue that he was rich. How big was his background anyway? Then why is he involved in this smuggling project?

You're making me curious, Eddy. Let's get to know you.

"Yes, sir. We are... hm... Very. Very. Good. Friends." as I was saying this, I touched Eddy's cheeks and traced it with my fingers from his neck down to his chest and looked back teasingly at the clinical supervisor.

Let's leave the rest up to the clinical supervisor's imagination. Ehe.

Perplexed, Eddy coughed to let go of me. What a charmer. And we walked away to finally leave.

"Your perfect plan is flawed, boy." I taunted him while the three- I mean four of us are having a meeting here at the great janitor's lounge.

Tio and Miss are very quiet. They are busy reading through some files while Eddy and I wait. Since the atmosphere is boring. I teased some fun.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. I thought so. What a naughty little boy you are, Eddy. You almost got us caught." I continued poking fun at him. He's quiet but his eyebrows are slowly curling. Ohhhh. He's not looking at me though.

"Maybe you should just go home to your Papa, little boy. You're not cut out for this. You don't need it anyway. You're born of silver spoon." I scoffed. Now he's looking at me with this icey gaze. Ohhhh. A little bit more.

"Right? Little boy?" I grinned at him.

Finally, he spoke, "Stop calling me that." and he removed his eyeglasses to trace his eyelids with his thumb and index finger. Like to try and regain his self control. So that's how he looks like without his glasses...

*lub-dub*

I chuckled, "What? Little boy? Gonna cry back to your rich papa now?"

He stood up as if to leave to the door. Tio and Miss were also surprised and turned to him. But kept quiet.

"I need some air. I'll be back." he whispered and I hurriedly replied to stop him, "There now, go ask help from your papa, little boy."

Then, he suddenly walked towards me. He leaned his arms on the table to look down on me and stared deeply into my eyes. He's close. But this is good. I can inspect his features better. He has great piercing eyes. Supple lips. Perfect nose. Great jawline. His hair are a great shade of dark brown when light shines on it. Adorable. Despite his terrible glare towards me.