Wallace, Grizelda, Sia

I kept repeating that moment in my head like a broken mixtape.

I saw them from afar. Dami was facing a huge tree when a woman came out from behind it. Dami was screaming something. She hurriedly pulled out her knife and stood in a defensive position while this woman approaches her. As Dami took a step back, a man approaches her from behind. This man wrapped his arms around Dami's neck and stabbed her abdomen with a knife. While the woman in front of her stabbed her chest. They left Dami to fall on the grass. They were laughing and swinging hands as they leave Dami on the grass.

I tried running as fast as I could but I realized that I could only watch from a far as all this happens. I can't scream. I can't do anything.

The man was Tio. F*ck.

I'm never one to curse but you're bringing the worst in me, Tio.

You can hide all you want. But you and all your lunatic people will ultimately die in my hands. You can count on it.

It's just crazy. Of all people to spite, you shouldn't have picked me. I will end you. And all your plans.

My father is now dead. And I know Tio killed him. Dami is here at the hospital. In critical condition as some of her major organs needed stitching up.

She'll survive. I made sure she gets the best treatment possible. I will not let her die even if I need to embrace my destiny that I had always dodged. I will find a way to avenge you, Dami. No matter what.

I'll leave Dami here at the hospital to recuparate for now. I've placed my men around to guard her.

I went to my father's office. And I saw Miss, waiting for me there. At this point, nothing can surprise me anymore. So I had no reactions from this.

Miss did look different. She's wearing smart clothes and had a clean professional look now.

"I've been waiting. Please wear these suitable clothes as the new head. I will brief you on everything that you need to know after you get dressed." she told me as she handed me a suit to wear.

After changing, I sat down on my late father's chair and I felt the gravity of the seat sinking in to me. The pressure, responsibility, and power it bears. I brushed my arms on the cushion rests and closed my eyes. All I can still imagine was that very moment. It kept repeating on my head. That moment when I felt like it was me who was stabbed.

I picked the dragonfly necklace from my pocket and started stroking it in between my fingers as I sat deep in thought.. Dami. Just wait.

"Let me properly introduce myself, sir. I am Suzy, the cartel's personal assistant. Our family have been the confederates of the head family for years now. We originated from the government's special force agency. I will assist you to the utmost of my abilities." Miss- I mean Suzy introduces herself while my eyes are still closed.

"I was assigned by your father to monitor Tio's movements as soon as he entered the Bureau as a janitor. He also tasked me to keep him busy and in check" Suzy further explains.

"That I guess, you failed to do properly." I told her with eyes closed.

"I apologize, sir." she says and I just clicked my tongue to it.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I asked Miss to begin. "Tell me everything I need to know. Start with Tio and those three people."

She begins to narrate and handed me files to read. This is a lot to take in but let me summarize the facts.