𝙒𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪

𝑻𝑾: 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑰𝑴𝑰𝑨

_

"Cora??", Damiano repeated as he reached Vic's room, he was praying to God she wasn't doing what he thought she was doing. He could hear the shower running though that meant nothing, if anything it was handier so nobody could hear you.

He repeatedly knocked on the door, waiting for an answer. His heart rate went up when he didn't get a response back, luckily they had no locks on the door. Though he knew it wouldn't be appreciated if he would just get into the bathroom, maybe she really was just showering.

Knocking one last time he had no choice left, opening the door he's met with what he had feared. She was huddled over the toilet, cold sweat covering her face as she looked up to him.
"Please don't tell Vic", she said shakily, looking down in shame. The smell coming from the toilet would make any person get out of the room as soon as possible, though he knew better to help her.

He turned the shower off before crouching down to check on her, her face was covered in some of the food she had just puked out.
It felt like it was a reflection of his old self, she was doing what he used to do as well.

"Can I touch you?", he asked gently, knowing sometimes people hated to be touched when they were vulnerable like this. She nodded, the tears in her eyes were threatening to fall but she kept them trapped.

Damiano noticed her battle with tears, "There is no shame in crying, I promise", he said with a little smile while flushing the toilet and helping her up on the now-closed toilet bowl.

As he was about to ask her if she was okay when Vic came into the bathroom, wondering if her sister was okay. Though when she saw her face she knew enough, "I'm so sorry", Luna said while her tears made their way to her cheeks.

"No, no It's okay", Vic said smiling sadly, not trying to make the situation any worse.
She was angry deep down, not at her sister but at herself for not doing anything earlier.

"Everything is just wrong and I don't know what to do", Luna sobbed leaning against the wall, her throat felt like it was burning.
She regretted everything the moment she crouched down in front of the toilet, she didn't think they'd find out.

"We're going to get you the help you need okay, you just have to trust us", Victoria tried saying calmly, though when the words left her mouth she probably should've saved them for a better time.

"No, please I can change at home. Please don't make me talk to people Vic", Luna tried, she didn't need help. She could get better on her own, therapists would only make it worse in her opinion. Though Vic knew better, talking really helped, and if she couldn't tell everything to them maybe somebody else could help her.

It felt as if Luna's heart rate just went up so high she might go into cardiac arrest.
"You need help Lu", Vic said while putting Luna's hair out of her face, she was trying so bad to hold her tears.

Her body had never felt so small or so fragile. In one sense, it was a moment of ecstasy and she was comforted with soft, almost compassionate, encouragement. But the after-effects of it were horrible, as well as the emotional damage not just to herself but everyone around her.

Damiano went to the kitchen to fill up a glass with water, while Vic was consoling the weeping girl in front of her. "I don't need help, this is exactly why I didn't want anyone to know. Just... Just mind your own business!", she yelled frustrated, the stress was really getting to Luna.

The dizzyness got to her head, when Ethan entered. He looked very concerned about the situation in front of him, though he didn't mention anything since Dami had explained what was going on.

"I brang some water", Ethan kindly said, Victoria was happy he was helping as well.
As she was about to take the glass from his hand she felt Luna shift on the toilet seat, Ethan noticed it as well. Her head was about to bang to the sidewall as he quickly stepped in and kept her from falling.

"Cazzo", Ethan muttered, which was rare for him to say, usually he didn't curse but he just let it out. Ethan was about to carry Luna's passed-out self out of the bathroom, Victoria stepped aside so they would have more space. "Vic can you get the door", he said while lifting Luna in his arms, feeling how significantly light she was.

They placed her on Vic's bed since it was the closest to the bathroom, "Damiano she passed out", Victoria shouted frustrated from her bedroom. It was hell, they had no idea if this was normal. It was however understandable since she was under a lot of stress. Vic kept walking around the room, biting her nails as she felt herself tear up.

She was more relieved when she heard footsteps getting closer to them,
"Fuck", Damiano came rushing into the room, Thomas following behind him. Thomas had no idea what was happening, though Damiano had explained it to him a bit.

Damiano checked her temperature, it didn't feel warm so she must have passed out because of exhaustion. He turned her on her side just in case she might need to vomit again, otherwise, she could choke.

Vic was trembling from a distance of the bed, Thomas noticed her and pulled her in a hug to comfort her. Seeing her loved ones like this always made her fear losing them, just like she had lost loved ones in the past.

"She'll be okay Vic, it's best to just let her rest", Damiano revealed, Ethan made sure to open the window for some fresh air. Thomas thought it would be best for them to leave but Vic could never, she was determined to stay.

She quietly sat down on the sofa in the corner of the room, being able to watch her little sister from there. She wanted to be available whenever she would wake up.

The others left, Damiano, leaving them as well after taking one last glance at them.

-

An hour had already passed and Damiano went to check up on the two in Vic's room, to see how they were doing.

When he quietly entered the room he was met with Vic sleeping, she looked pretty uncomfortable on the red sofa since it was small. Luna was still in the same position, making little noises as she was breathing.

He walked up to Vic, trying not to make the dark wood underneath him crack. When he got to her he carefully picked her up, she was in quite a deep slumber. They were both exhausted from the event earlier that day and Damiano couldn't bear it to let her lay uncomfortable. She wanted to stay with Luna but she would probably be thankful that she wouldn't get any back pain.

He walked out of the door with Vic in his arms and decided to place her in his room, he let out a sigh of relief when he successfully placed her down on his bed.

After making sure she was still asleep he went out and closed the door, going back downstairs to the boys again. They were meant to practice today but they all agreed not to, they still had plenty of time.

Making sure they were alright was the most important thing now, nothing else.

-

I am so sorry, this story seems so depressing
but so is my life so it's relateable:')

Recovery is a very long and hard journey, though I will promise that I'll include happy moments as well. It's just that now is kind of Luna's rock bottom, she doesn't know what to do but luckily she has all the support she can have!

Love y'all, everyone please stay safe💘
My heart goes out to everyone in Ukraine who is getting attacked, please get to a safe space!!

<33