𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙮

"I know Nica", she said while holding her phone to her ear, it was honestly stressful for the both of them. Since what had happened it's been going neutral but it was just a matter of time until things would get worse.

Vic was sitting at the kitchen table, her computer in front of her while she was talking to her other sister Nica, short for Veronica.

Her search history had been full of different sites with therapists and nutritionists, she was comparing them to see what would be most fitting. It wasn't just that Luna had troubles with her body image, it went way deeper than that.

She had clicked on group therapy, though she thought it wouldn't be fitting for her. Luna wouldn't share everything with them, let alone with ten pairs of eyes looking at her.

"I have exams this month, but I could come over quickly on the weekends", Nica said through the phone, though that wasn't an option.
"No Nica, I know how important this year is for you. The boys are really helping, everything will be okay hopefully", Vic said.

Nica has finals this year and it's really important for her, driving 6 hours every weekend wasn't necessary. All the learning work she had would be too much for her otherwise, though she wouldn't admit it.

"Fine. Did you find a therapist already?", Nica asked, waiting for Vic to respond. Vic nodded, then realized that Nica couldn't see her.
"Uh yeah I did, he lives pretty nearby. I thought a man would be better, maybe she won't feel as judged. He's pretty of age but the reviews are good, so hopefully, it will help", Vic said while clicking on the guy's profile.

Sometimes she'd wonder how therapists even handled things, they must have their problems as well. Listening to somebody talking bad about their life or themselves is hard, though they're experienced with that kind of stuff.

Vic looked at the time on her laptop and realized that the boys will be home any time now, they'd gone to the city to walk around a bit. They asked Luna to join though she wasn't interested.

Damiano had been helpful with Luna, he understood her struggle with food she was having. She could always come to Vic to talk about her anxiety, Thomas would distract her by playing games on the PlayStation, and Ethan would write little stories and let only her read them.

"I've gotta go Nica, I'll update you. Good luck on your exams", Vic said while getting up from the kitchen table, "Grazie, tell Lu I'll call her today if she's up for it. Ciao Vic", her sister said on the other line, they said goodbye and hung up.

Vic sighed when she immediately heard the door open, she heard the familiar voices coming her way. Thomas of course is the loudest.

"Vincenzo", Thomas said as he entered the kitchen, Vic laughed and greeted him back. It wasn't long before the others came in as well, all sweaty from walking.

Vic didn't say anything but they didn't smell like roses, quite the opposite, whatever that would be. Ethan put his hair up in a bun since his hair was making him even hotter, though it was way cooler inside.

Thomas was lurking at the laptop, as always curious what she was doing. "Did you talk to her about it?", he asked when he saw the website she was on, Vic nodded. They had told Luna they would get her help, Vic also briefly talked to her about it. She didn't seem too happy with the idea but she was willing to try, it could help her with dealing with her struggles.

"Yeah, I told her. I set the appointment for today at 5 with the therapist and I'm still debating about the nutritionist", She told Thomas and he nodded. They had about twenty minutes before it was 5 and it was a 10-minute drive, so they would have to leave in some minutes.

"Let's just see how it goes with the therapist and then if needed we can always set an appointment with the nutritionist", Damiano said from behind the fridge, taking out some bottles of cold water for them.

They would be back from the appointment at around 5:40, it was just 30 minutes since it was more of an introduction. Vic was about to go upstairs to tell Luna they would have to leave in some minutes, but right as she wanted to get up Luna had entered the kitchen herself.

"Hi", she greeted them, they all greeted her back. They were all honestly surprised she came down by herself, though it did take her a lot of courage to. The fact that they knew about everything made her still feel ashamed, she thought they'd be mad. Maybe it would be easier if they were mad, then they wouldn't care about her and they could all just live their lives.
But they did care, and nothing about that was going to change.

"Are you ready?", Vic asked while shutting her laptop, Luna hesitantly nodded. Therapy was something she never thought of going to, she remembered that Vic used to go for her anxiety. The fact she knew what it was like gave Luna somewhat the courage to try this therapy thing as well.

"Let's go then", Vic said smiling while putting her phone in her pocket, she got up from the chair and stood next to Luna.

"Good luck Lu", Ethan said smiling at the girl, she nodded and smiled back at him. They said goodbye and Vic and Luna both left for the car, meanwhile, the boys stayed behind. They'd been working on some songs the past days, Damiano was writing a lot more delicate than usual. Maybe it was the mood they had these days, it wasn't a bad thing though if anything the lyrics were better than he had ever written.

-

It was about 5:45 when they finally came back from the appointment, they still had some time before dinner. Exhausted, Luna enters the living room. Her head hurts, and her limbs are heavy, she thinks if she sleeps she will feel better.

Not paying attention to what anyone is saying she sits down on the couch next to Thomas, she felt too drained to walk up the stairs. She leans her head against a pillow, Luna had no idea therapy could be this draining.

The boys wanted to ask her how it went but they were all aware of her tiredness and didn't want to bother her even more.

She lies down and closes her eyes, and sleeps.

Well, she tries to. She really wants to sleep, but something is stopping her from getting the rest she needs. Luna doesn’t know what to do. She’s angry because she needs this sleep but can’t get it.

She hadn't been able to close an eye for so long, it was exhausting. It didn’t take long for her annoyance to turn into sadness, and then despair. Will she ever be able to sleep? Even if it’s just for a few minutes.

It’s so sudden, Luna doesn’t even know when she started crying. At first, it’s just tears, but that’s all it takes for her to start sobbing. 

Nobody says a word, they all just go up to Luna and hug her. That feeling she had been running away from, that feeling of being supported was the one she needed most.

She wasn't alone anymore, they would be with her every step of the way.

_

thank you for reading:)

leave any ideas you want to see here<3