Fili getting drunk

It was night an you were drinking with the dwarves, the next morning you were going off to Erebor. Bofur was singing, as usual, everybody was loving it and singing along and so were you. Some of the dwarves were  sitting on the table eating, others laughing, talking, singing and everybody was having fun.

As you were talking with Bilbo and Gloin your eye catches Fili, who was sitting across you. He was looking at you but almost immediately after you looked he turned to Kili and continued drinking his beer. You say to yourself

"It's probably in my head"

"What did you say y/n?" Gloin asked you

"Oh nothing!..So you were saying about your son... how old is he?" You asked, but even though he answered your question and analyzed his whole family tree, you didn't hear a thing. Cause once again you saw Fili looking at you, and you thought again, it's just you, so you look away for 2 seconds and then back to him. He was staring at you non stop, you blushed and looked away... Sometime had past and you noticed that Fili would fill his glass over and over again, Kili tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen.

At some point he looked at you, drunk a whole glass of beer and stood up,without taking his eyes off of you, not even for a second. But before he could take a step, Kili pulled him down

"Let me go" Fili said in a loud tone

"SIT DOWN" Kili commanded and Fili obeyed.

You weren't sure what was going on, plus you had never seen Fili drunk before and that was what made you worry about him. Half an hour pasted and you saw him with his face in his palms, being sleepy and dizzy

"Okay... time to sleep" Kili said patting his brother's back. He stood up and pull Fili up. They headed to the livingroom, Fili was leaning against Kili and Kili was trying to balance and not knock over every object they met. You went to them

"Do you need help?" you ask

Kili was about to answer
"No no I-" but Fili let go of his brother, pushed him away, making him stumble, he smiled at you and hugged you, letting all his weight on you.  He was heavy so you took a step back to balance and hugged him tightly so that he wouldn't fall.

"Oh...here..I got him.." Kili said trying to get him off of you.

"No nooo..." Fili said as he was dragged out of your hug. You help Kili, to take his brother back. Fili stumbled

"Okay okay, just-" he said as he regained his balance. He looked at you, reached out his hand and caressed you hair. He comes closer to you, kisses your side of your forehead and fastens his head to yours."Goodnight y/n" he exhaled to your ear. You freeze,  just stay there looking at him. Kili interrupts

"Okay...that's enough" he says taking his brother's arm placing it on his shoulders and wrap his waist. "Go back y/n... it's alright I got him". You nodded, while looking in the ground and went back to the table, as fast as you could.

You sit beside Bilbo, who was still listening to Gloin narrating. Bilbo looks at you twice

"What happened?" He asked

"What do you mean?"you said looking away and trying to hide your face

"You are so red that you could be a tomato" he chuckles "What happened?" he asked again with a cheeky grin. You blush even more

" N-Nothing" you answered waving you hand in front of your face "Nothing at all...it's just really hot in here...t-that's it".

"Yeeah....suuure" Bilbo said with a smile on his face.

This 'party' came to an end, everyone was going to sleep. Bombur slept in the kitchen, he ate so much he couldn't move, while the others went to spacious place in the house to perch. You cleaned the table and wash the dishes then you look around, then take a blanket and cover Bombur.

You start walking around the house and spot dwarves sleeping everywhere. You sight and check on everyone, if they need anything. You take a blanket and cover Dwalin, who, to your surprise, woke up smiled at you slightly, changed side and went back to sleep.

The corner of the house which you have claimed to be your sleeping spot was taken by Fili. You got closer to him, you kneel, caressed his face gently and gave him a kiss on the cheek. You were about to stand up and go find somewhere to sleep, but a hand grabbed you and you fell on the floor. Fili had dragged you down, he was holding you in his arms, your heart skipped a beat, you blush so hard and you try to get out of his hug but he wouldn't let you go, he just squeezed you against his chest. "Please don't go" he whispers, you breath slowly and your chin went up. Your eyes meet, he is looking at you saying "Y/n just stay here" you smile soflty and hug him back.

"I'm not going anywhere" you said as you made yourself comfortable in his hug.