Arranged marriage

You were drinking beer and talking with Kili, your best friend. Everyone is there celebrating the victory of the battle, the death of Smaug and of course Azorg. Kili is super happy, as you are talking he stops you and says

"In 3 weeks from now I'm gonna leave!" Your eyes draw and stop smiling.

"And go where?" You ask in worry

"I'm going to marry my love..." he says, your smile came back as fast as it left

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!" you shout jumping in your feet. Kili clears his throat and pulls you by your hand, to sit down again, because everyone is looking at you two.

"You are the first one to know" he says

"What about Fili? Haven't you told him yet?" you ask in surprise, he shake his head negatively "Why not?" you ask again

"He and uncle have the same opinion about elves, so I have told him nothing about her" he explains

"It's okay, they'll understand and even if they don't...well we don't care! You love her and she loves you and I'm happy for you" you said winking at him.

"Thank you y/n..." Kili said smiling at you

"I'M SO HAPPY!" you shout once again and hug your buddy tightly.

Suddenly a strong noise, which scared you to death, breaks you and Kili apart. You turn around and see Fili. He had hit the table with his fist and he is staring at you, with anger? You are not sure what is going on and why he is like that, but that look in his eyes, made you wanna keep your hands to yourself and sit still.

After a few seconds of eye contact he turns back to Bombur and Bifur to chat.

"What was that? " you ask Kili

"It's been a while that he's grumpy... I don't know what's bugging him..." he says with draw eyes. You really hate it when Fili is angry, cause deep inside you are in love with him and you really like watching him smile and calm as he was when you first fell for him. It's been a month since you had seen him smile... you really miss that.

"HEY" Kili shouts and hit your head to bring you back in reality "What's wrong?" He asks and you shake your head

"Nothing, nothing I spaced out for a little" you say before grabbing your beer.

After a while of drinking and talking everyone went silent as Thorin steps on the first step of the stairs.

"My brothers, and y/n" he said and everyone laughed, as you did too "it's been an honor that you have accompanied me from the start of this journey to the very end of it. We went through many dangers, almost killed ourselves but we made it... we are home" he said and a tear runs down his cheek. Everyone raises their glasses and drink up "Our happiness" Thorin continues "doesn't end here..." you raise your eyes from the ground and look at your leader in confusion. Thorin looks at you and says
"Y/n's family and ours, since long long ago had an agreement... Fili, come here" he says and Fili obeys without knowing what's going on "We had a deal, that the first son of Durin that'll be born is going to marry the daughter of Broadbeams (your family)" Thorin says with a smile on his face, you stand up, all smiley, you can't believe it! Your heart is beating so fast. You look at Fili who is looking at his uncle, wih surprise eyes.

"In fact he will marry the first daughter of the family" Thorin adds and raises his glass to make a toast. Your smile fades away as you hear those words, the happiness you were in, disappeared in a second.

Fili after staring at Thorin, he turns to you, with a sweet smile, but all he saw was disappointment all over your face, and your eyes getting wet, making him lose his smile too. You put your beer on the table, turn around and run out of the room as fast as you can.