Chapter 33

“Hmm” Stefania released a low groan as she was waking up, feeling wet kisses being left all over her face. Her eyes fluttered open and hovered above her was her beautiful fiancé with the brightest and most beautiful smile. “Buongiorno, Bambina.” she said with a smile, reaching up to cup the blonde’s face.

“Happy Anniversary, baby.” Danielle said itching her face closer to the Italian's, moving way strands of brunette bed hair.

“Happy Anniversary, my love.” Stefania replied, pulling the American into a sweet kiss, setting the tone for the most amazing day that they hoped to have.

It had been one full year that the two women has been together. A year filled with laughs, tears, unconditional love, and amazing sex. Mind blowing sex, if you asked Danielle. It already felt like a lifetime to them, and they loved everything about their relationship.

Not only was it their anniversary but it was their wedding day.

Traditionally, couples would spend the night apart before their big day, but Danielle and Stefania couldn’t stand the idea of that. They wanted nothing more than to spend their nights together.

“I love you so fucking much.” Danielle whispered out when they pulled away from their kiss. “I can’t see my life without you, and I haven’t been able to since I met you.” She used her thumb to wipe away the tear that rolled down the brunette’s check. “You’re the love my life, Stef.”

The Italian said nothing, but the look in her eyes and the tears that fell from them told Danielle all that she needed to know. She leaned down and sealed their lips again in a searing kiss. They pulled away but remained close, resting their foreheads together just holding each other as close as they could.

It was just them and their love in this moment. The intimacy and love were loud and it was another reminder to them that they’d find their one true love. Their person.

“I love you more than you’ll ever know, amore mio.” Stefania let out, rubbing her thumb over Danielle’s lower lip. “I can’t wait to become your wife.”

“My wife.” The blonde said with the biggest smile.

“Si, you’re wife.” The Italian nodded with a grin.

“Have I ever told you how much I love the sound of that?”

“Oh, I don’t know. Maybe once or many time.”

Danielle pushed herself up and straddled Stefania’s lap, lowering herself down and started to press kisses all over her face.

“My wife. Is. The. Most. Beautiful. Caring. Loving woman that I know.” She said between kisses.

“I’m not you’re wife yet.” Stefania laughed, enjoying the loving she’s receiving from her fiancé.

“Oh you’re my wife, for sure.” She started to kiss down Stefania’s neck, going all the way down to her chest, appreciating that it was already exposed. They had both slept in their silk robes the night before.

Danielle took an erected nipple in her mouth and started to lick and suck, immediately pulling soft moans from the brunette. She took her time paying close and equal attention to both sensitive nub and the brunette loved every bit of it.

The American could tell that her soon to be wife needed more. She slowly made her way down her body, leaving kisses on the way down.

“Bambina,  please.” Stefania whined out when Danielle started to kisses in her inner thigh, avoiding where she needed her the most.