Pancakes and Valentine's Day

Sorry for the long wait. I was debating numerous was how to start post Crisis chapters and I hope you all enjoy what I have planned for you.

Anna's POV

"Wh..." I stir around, feeling uncomfortable. "What..." I sit up and smell the air. "Babe? Are you cooking?" I call out.

"Ahh!" Barry screams and sits up, and I scream now, not realizing he was in bed with me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Sleeping. Well..." Barry rubs his eyes. "I was until you yelled."

"I smelled something in...wait." I look at Barry with wide eyes. "If you're here. Then who is cooking?" I ask, and Barry finally takes notice of the smell of food cooking.

"What the..." Barry grabs a shirt. He grabs a bat.

"What are you going to do with that?" I ask him as I pull on some clothes

"Someone broke into our house..."

"And is cooking in our kitchen?" I question. Barry purses his lips.

"Get behind me." He orders.

"Barry."

"I'm the man, and I'm going to protect my wo..." I push Barry to the wall as I grab the sword I keep under my pillow. "Whoa whe..."

"Get behind me." I order as I lead us into the kitchen.

"I swear if someone tried to steal m...ahhhh!" Barry jumps and tries to attack none other than Damian but ends up on his back with the wind knocked out of him.

"Sneak attacks are for the weak Allen." Damian tells Barry.

"Are you cooking breakfast?" I ask Damian.

"Actually, I am." Iris pops out of the kitchen with a plate full of pancakes.

"Iris, when...when did you get here?" I ask her.

"Well, I came in late last night, and Damian let me in." She answers as she places the food on the table.

"Iris needed a place to crash after the attack from Blake Hole." Damian explains as he pours some juice into glasses.