"𝓲𝓶 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂"

"fuck" everyone was arguing on how to escape I couldn't take it anymore and I yelled "SHUT UP ALL OF YOU! ALRIGHT WE GET IT! WE'RE STRUGGLING TO FIGURE OUT A PLAN TO LEAVE!" everyone went silent they know how frustrating it is to make a plan, I stood up and approached the door I knew everyone was watching me

I didn't want to be in a room with them after that, so I decided to leave, I opened the door until I heard suhyeok yell "CHEONG-SAN!" he ran to me grabbing me from the back keeping me from leaving, everyone stood up from where they were sitting to see the commotion "let go of me" I said clearly mad, when Suhyeok finally loosening his grip when he thought i calmed down I took this chance and ran out the room I heard everyone yell my name but I didn't care

I ran fighting off a couple of zombies on the way until I ended up in the music room I shut the door quickly I was able to catch my breath and I sat down on one of the chairs that's right next to the window. I sat down looking at the night sky before falling asleep. I woke up the next day to see food in front of me I was surprised, I looked around to see if anyone was here when I got here last night, I was shocked to see.... Na-yeon.. "na-yeon?" I said, she heard me "o-oh... Your.. awake.." she said I saw guilt in her words and I knew what she was guilty of, "what are you doing here? I thought you died" I said clearly surprised. "I ran in here when you guys told me to leave the room.." she was sad about something but ignored my curiosity "if you were here how come I didn't see you?" I said curious "I hid in the storage room.. I didn't feel safe here so I stayed in the storage room.." she said explaining, "that makes sense.." I said still angry at her for killing gyoung-su. "I wanted to apologize for what I did to Gyoung-su.. I know you won't forgive me and apologizing isn't gonna bring back but I just wanted to say im sorry.." I was shocked at what she said I never heard her say sorry before let alone about Gyoung-su..

Hey guys I'm gonna continue this later cuz I have something to do so yeah I'm gonna make the next chapter when I'm done so I'll see you later!
(406 words not including these)