"𝓷𝓪-𝔂𝓮𝓸𝓷!"

I woke up feeling warm which was odd, I looked down to see gwi-nam's jacket around me, I was shocked, I looked at gwi-nam and I caught him staring at me, when he saw I caught him staring at me he immediately looked away, I also looked away my face flushed pink, I looked around looking for na-yeon, I saw she was still sleeping, so I just looked at the sky, I noticed that the sky was still kinda darkish light blue that fades into orange,

It was beautiful to look at, I looked at gwi-nam again, I saw he was just looking at the sunrise, this was the first time I saw him this peaceful, even though he's a bully he never showed this peaceful side of him, I blushed when he saw me looking at me but this time I didn't look away we just looked at each other,

I saw a small smile appear on his face, I also smiled, I was kinda happy that gwi-nam actually smiled for once, and not having that shit eating grin on his face, I heard shifting behind me so I looked behind me to see that na-yeon was awake "good morning" "morning" she said still kinda sleepy, "your awake early" I said "I'm a early bird so I'm used to it" she said putting her legs up to her chest also looking at the sunrise, we were silent for awhile before gwi-nam put his arm around me, I looked at him with a grin, he just smirked and looked away,

I turned to look at na-yeon and saw she was smiling, I knew what she was smiling about so I just rolled my eyes, it was peaceful, until a familiar question appeared in my mind again the one when it said " how did gwi-nam get here without getting bitten?" I didn't brush my curiosity instead I took a deep breath and said " hey gwi-nam, how did you find me and na-yeon in the music room without getting bitten?" I looked at him to see he was looking at the ground, "I was bitten in the library when I was trying to find na-yeon, I woke up completely fine but the brainless fuckers weren't eating me, instead they responded to the sounds I make but ignore me I can also hear like a zombie, guess that explains it." He explained I was surprised but I kept it hidden "heh.. I guess your a halfbie now" I said "halfbie?" Gwi-nam said confused "your just like my friend nam-ra she was also bitten but she didn't turn and dae-su called her a halfbie" I didn't even notice that I had tears in my eyes I missed them so much, but seeing them argue just made me uneasy and mad, so I left, I felt something cold on my left cheek, I looked to see gwi-nam's hand on my face so I blushed cause he was smiling In a peaceful way, he wiped my tears away using his thumb " don't be a crybaby I'm sure their fine so stop crying you paranoid idiot" I laughed a little it was cute for me that he was this peaceful and gentle I looked at na-yeon and she was watching everything " just kiss already! It's not that hard, it's obvious you both like each other!" She said in a kinda teasing tone " na-yeon!"

I said my face flushed red cause it's true, "what? It's true" she said teasingly, I rolled my eyes and turned back to gwi-nam and when I turned to face him again he unexpectedly. Kissed my forehead to tease me cause he knows I wanted to actually kiss him, my face was flushed red cause now na-yeon saw it I can feel her smiling behind me I was to embarrassed to look at any of them until gwi-nam grabbed my chin making me look at him "what's wrong? Embarrassed?~" he said teasingly I didn't answer and just kept my eyes on him "alright come on love birds I'm here to you know" na-yeon said pouting I laughed a little then I realized the sun was already visible, but it was still cold for some reason so I decided to wear gwi-nam's jacket. I didn't even notice that his jacket was much more bigger then me I chuckled when I saw that the sleeves went pass my hands it was comfortable, I noticed that gwi-nam was looking at me blushing, I looked at him once I. Noticed he looked away still blushing, I went over to him and sat in between his spread out legs I noticed he wanted to put his arms around my waist so I just leaned into his chest burying my head into the crook of his neck " you guys are making me feel single!" Na-yeon said pouting, me and gwi-nam laughed a bit, I felt sleepy again since there's nothing else to do, So I just close my eyes, before I could even sleep I felt gwi-nam kiss my cheek, I opened my eyes and looked at him, he looked at me and smirked, "what? Never been kissed on the cheek?~" I scoffed and rolled my eyes laying my head back into his neck, I loved being with them...

I think....

I'll be happy with them now

I just sometimes hope the others will forgive na-yeon and trust gwi-nam...

I'll be so happy if the na-yeon and gwi-nam became friends with the others...

Right now...

I'll stay with them for now..

Before I find and tell the others..

( Hope y'all had enjoyed this chapter! I had to do stupid homework so I didn't update early and my phone was charging so I didn't get to complete this chapter until now so hope you guys enjoyed! See you guys in the next one!!)

Words: 1005