"𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮?~"

( this takes place after the event from last time *wink wink* 😏 ) come enjoy the first English song I ever listened to 😉👍

~~CHEONG-SAN POV~~

I woke up the next day to something a bit shocking, everyone was cuddling me no not just gwi-nam and suhyeok or wu-jin I mean everybody. So that's why it's so hot.. I thought to myself as I couldn't help but smile not gonna lie it's really nice, I knew everyone except for gwi-nam was awake cause I could tell by the fake snores dae-su is making, I tried to change my position but that didn't help, I heard a small giggle from beside me of course I couldn't breath properly because everyone was literally cuddling me "yah! I know you guys are awake! Come on get off me I can't breathe!!" I said not in a yelling like voice, I see everyone getting up while having a mischievous grin on their face as they start to laugh, after their daily dose of a stupid laughing-fit they turned to me and gwi-nam who was currently laying on my lap, " what's with the shit eating grin?" I asked my eyebrow raised "did you have fun with gwi-nam last night?~" I was confused for a second before I recalled what happened last night I blushed and looked away
" Also I should tell you. Gwi-nam is a loud one " na-yeon said with a smirk "I could see that..."

(Here's a flashback on what happened cuz I ain't selfish 😏)

" Ahh!~~ daddy!~ w-wait~! Ah~! Slow down~~!! "

End of flashback

"Ooo~ he's thinking about last night~" eun-ji said in a teasing tone "remind me of last night and all of you will be a member of the walking dead" everyone eventually went silent after that. Dae-su was going to say something until gwi-nam was waking up, he sat up while rubbing his eye

 Dae-su was going to say something until gwi-nam was waking up, he sat up while rubbing his eye

( I couldn't find the picture I wanted all I found was that but that's how he's sitting down)

Everyone was staring in awe gwi-nam saw what they were doing and said "what?" "Why are you so much like a girl?!" Wu-jin said in a whining voice "don't whine so loud shit brain my head hurts" gwi-nam said as he flicked wu-jin's forehead, while wu-jin was rubbing his forehead while pouting the others were already talking to each other, while I was with on-jo and the girls my eyes landed on gwi-nam, who was looking out the window while leaning against it, I blushed when the wind blew his hair back just like those cliche romance movies, I was pulled out of my thoughts when nam-ra nudges me forward of course they wanted me to kiss him but I didn't complain, I walked towards gwi-nam and wrapped my arms around his waist, he flinched a little but leaned into the touch as he knew it was me " do you need something?" He said in a calm and soft voice, I looked at the girls who were giving me thumbs up as they were waiting for us to kiss "I want a kiss.." I said as I place my head on his shoulder, he then turned around and kissed me of course I kissed back, gwi-nam pulled away when he heard the girls giggling he glared at na-yeon who was now smiling mischievously before looking away.

It's been a few hours since we woke up na-yeon's food ran out and we were hungry, we were thinking about going out but there are too many zombies on the floor of the music room dae-su suggested that nam-ra should go since she's a halfbie and the zombies will ignore her, but she declined saying that they don't know if the zombies will actually think she is one of them, in fact she said that she was only able to resist the infection she wasn't fully a halfbie yet, so we can't make nam-ra go out since we don't know whether the zombies will detect nam-ra or not, we were losing hope until gwi-nam stood up and approached the door "gwi-nam!" "What?" Gwi-nam said as he was about to open the door " what are you doing?!" Suhyeok yelled even if he still doesn't trust gwi-nam he still cares about him "well someone has to get the rest of the food in the music room, relax plus all of you saw that I just walked around casually with zombies everywhere" he wasn't wrong, so we agreed that gwi-nam should go to the music room, before he left na-yeon gave him the bag she used to carry the food we had "here have this, it will make it easier to carry it around, and be careful okay?" Na-yeon said in a soft tone, " yeah.. I will " they both hugged before gwi-nam left the room. I was worried about him even though he is a halfbie I'm still worried, I sighed and leaned against the wall na-yeon and eun-ji sat next to me that's when I remembered that both na-yeon and eun-ji were gwi-nam's younger sisters that's when I got a plan to make the both of them cheer up! "Hey na-yeon, eun-ji" I said, they turned to me and said "yeah?" I could tell they know what I was going to ask by the grin I was making "I'm sure you guys heard of... Embarrassing Childhood story's?" Once I said that the both of them smirked. A few minutes later we were talking about gwi-nam in his childhood they said that they remember this time when they're mom was yelling at gwi-nam and he actually tried running away but just ended up In they're neighbors backyard Which I find kinda cute that's when I remembered gwi-nam.. it's been a few minutes and he's still not here the others were also getting worried the music room is just on the second floor. We started panicking because it's been 20 minutes and he's not here I was getting extremely worried.... I hope he's alright...